Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Foundry Bug

GeordanUK
01.19.2012 , 07:25 PM | #1
This could be a bug, or it's just a bad design flaw in the companion's behaviour, but when solo'ing the Flashpoint on the HK-47 Boss, Mako the BH Companion (could count for the other companions, I'm not sure) will go and stand next to HK-47 as he activates the Foudry's Power Core causing them to die instantly

Anyone else had this problem at all?

Kalua
01.20.2012 , 08:49 AM | #2
Yes. I was duo'ing this fight at 41 and found it impossible to complete due to bugs with the HK-47 encounter.

Sometimes the companions will join him in the chamber, and die.
Sometimes he never goes in the chamber when it closes, and continues to snipe spam.
Sometimes all the droids spawn simultaneously not just the wave 1 then wave 2 (as I understand it).

I couldn't keep a good track on it, but he also seemed to do ridiculous amounts of damage to companions with his Snipe. As in, one/two-shotting a level 41 companion. Damage on players seemed fine (2k ish?).

I've never done the fight with a full group or before the most recent patch that adjusted this FP, so I'm not exactly sure what to expect -- but it definitely seems off (esp the not going inside the chamber issue).

thefang
01.22.2012 , 06:06 AM | #3
We had the same problem (with Mako as well) - she dies when HK locks himself in for the first time. We were three, so it wasn't a show stopper. Still annoying though

Kalua
01.31.2012 , 10:04 AM | #4
Was able to work around this with diligent use of companion Passive mode.