Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bioware...why am I no longer a battlemaster?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Bioware...why am I no longer a battlemaster?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

aivedoir
01.19.2012 , 08:17 PM | #131
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hey ZaneKaiser, we just checked with our ToS team and no action was taken against you. Our team is actively investigating those that took extreme advantage of the situation on Ilum, but you, personally, have not been actioned against. However, due to the misinformation that you have posted, your post has been reported to our community forum team and they will take action, per our forum rules.
Punish his account harshly please!

Let his case be a deterrent for spreading misinformation.

Tolarus
01.19.2012 , 08:17 PM | #132
Damn, is there a vigilante Moderator among us? Has he gone Rogue?!

ZaneKaiser
01.19.2012 , 08:18 PM | #133
Check the OP. Twas all a misunderstanding.

Faith in Bioware has been restored.
I never understood where people got the idea that MMO meant players necessarily cooperated... They could all be stabbing each other in the back, ignoring, or just watching each other there is nothing in the term MMO that implies any cooperation among the players of an MMO.

GenericBadGuy
01.19.2012 , 08:19 PM | #134
Quote: Originally Posted by ZaneKaiser View Post
Check the OP. Twas all a misunderstanding.

Faith in Bioware has been restored.
You mean they called you out on your trolling. This is like when that guy got outed on the WoW boards by responding to himself on separate characters.
Chewie and I have gotten into pants more heavily guarded than this.

Yvin
01.19.2012 , 08:22 PM | #135
Hi everyone,

While in this instance it was a simple misunderstanding, please do know that we do consider intentionally posting false or misleading information to be trolling, which is against our Rules of Conduct.

We feel this discussion has now run its course. We appreciate your understanding that we've closed this thread. Thank you!