Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What is considered 'geared' for hard modes?

davebushe
01.20.2012 , 05:04 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Jalthi View Post
You can get enough for all of your armor/weapons by doing one day's worth of dailies at 50.
Okay, silly question time (I just hit 50 a day ago), what are these dailies please? I've not yet seen anything offered other than space and warzones?

I'm in oranges with a bunch of 50 purple mods/armour etc, anything that isn't purple is blue 49. Would love to get going on even a basic 'geared' setup.

Thanks!

Risingstars
01.20.2012 , 05:07 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by davebushe View Post
Okay, silly question time (I just hit 50 a day ago), what are these dailies please? I've not yet seen anything offered other than space and warzones?

I'm in oranges with a bunch of 50 purple mods/armour etc, anything that isn't purple is blue 49. Would love to get going on even a basic 'geared' setup.

Thanks!
Go to Illum and get the PvE quests there. Then go to Belsavis and complete the Belsavis Bonus quest circle.

StinkHaggan
01.20.2012 , 05:21 AM | #13

Meuwdy
01.20.2012 , 08:18 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Jalthi View Post
You can get enough for all of your armor/weapons by doing one day's worth of dailies at 50.
Nice exaggeration. You can get everything pretty quickly, but you can't fully gear up in one day. Unless you only have one modable piece of gear, in which case you have other things to prioritize.
Major Seaward | 50 Commando | 44 Valor | 26 Legacy
Requiem

Trimanir
01.20.2012 , 08:41 AM | #15
I'd just aim Rating 116 and up on all all gear.

ltankhsd
01.20.2012 , 09:06 AM | #16
I started BT hardmore with around 17-18k health due to having a lot of centurion and champ gear from the PvP dailies and it was fairly easy with maybe one or two hairy moments.

Nazgadazoorp
01.20.2012 , 09:38 AM | #17
Funny post.

As a mercenary I often tank the black talon HM with my 17k pv
**** RENDEZ MOI MES CHOCAPICS !!! ****

Battyone
01.20.2012 , 10:24 AM | #18
@OP -- that healer is bad. I've healed thanks through Hardmode Essless with less HP than my sage healer has (e.g. Me 15ishK them 13ishK). It comes down to him having better reaction times than my desk does.
Amistar Nelmarra -- 55 Sage, Ebon Hawk <The Azure Blades>
I stream my bad gameplay.
Come watch the Fat Man rageth on Twitch!

HarassMe
01.20.2012 , 10:32 AM | #19
what dailies are you guys running to fill in your modable gear, at 50?

Tilax
01.20.2012 , 10:35 AM | #20
As soon as i hit 50 i was pulled into EV hardmodes as a healer. Now gear only is an issue if your skill level is not as high. Take it like a supply and demand chart. The higher your skill, the less gear rating you need. The lower your skill, the more gear rating you will need.