Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

[Guide] Complete Updated Datacrons Guide

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
[Guide] Complete Updated Datacrons Guide

Almar's Avatar


Almar
04.14.2012 , 08:33 PM | #141
Quote: Originally Posted by Nyxxor View Post
Belsavis +4 aim datacron has gotten a lot more harder to get (not sure if its a bug), as of theres mushrooms blocking the way to jump on the rocks.
Maybe that is Bioware's way of saying the way everyone was using wasn't intentional. I'll have to go take a look at it soon and find another way there!

Tweej's Avatar


Tweej
04.14.2012 , 10:15 PM | #142
Quote: Originally Posted by Nyxxor View Post
Belsavis +4 aim datacron has gotten a lot more harder to get (not sure if its a bug), as of theres mushrooms blocking the way to jump on the rocks.
The "invisible" bridge is fixed... just dont jump onto it on speeder as you'll go right through... its now the easiest of all datacrons

Almar's Avatar


Almar
04.15.2012 , 08:11 AM | #143
Quote: Originally Posted by Tweej View Post
The "invisible" bridge is fixed... just dont jump onto it on speeder as you'll go right through... its now the easiest of all datacrons
I see, I will have to update it once I get a chance. Thanks!

Almar's Avatar


Almar
04.15.2012 , 04:51 PM | #144
Added an update for the Belsavis Aim Datacron! I will post anymore Datacrons that changes when I figure it out

Nyxxor's Avatar


Nyxxor
04.15.2012 , 04:54 PM | #145
Quote: Originally Posted by Tweej View Post
The "invisible" bridge is fixed... just dont jump onto it on speeder as you'll go right through... its now the easiest of all datacrons
Alright thanks, what about +4 aim in corellia? The one where u supposed to jump on a platform and blow urself right infront of the datacron, or is it only for the republic?

Almar's Avatar


Almar
04.16.2012 , 12:04 PM | #146
Quote: Originally Posted by Nyxxor View Post
Alright thanks, what about +4 aim in corellia? The one where u supposed to jump on a platform and blow urself right infront of the datacron, or is it only for the republic?
I don't ever recall this Datacron being bugged or broken, what was wrong with it?

Almar's Avatar


Almar
04.30.2012 , 08:33 AM | #147
Made some small changes to the guide the past few weeks I haven't posted anything. I have been extremely busy working on other projects (like the Rakghoul Plague guide for awhile) and now I am just finishing some things up in both Swtor and EQ before D3 so I can hop onboard and write some guides for that game right away. How that correlates to Datacron guides are videos are on my list of things to do before D3 comes out but they are pretty far back as there are many videos for Datacrons already.

CarpeSangrea's Avatar


CarpeSangrea
05.04.2012 , 10:13 PM | #148
I really need to go through and get all these at some point.

Almar's Avatar


Almar
05.05.2012 , 10:44 AM | #149
Quote: Originally Posted by CarpeSangrea View Post
I really need to go through and get all these at some point.
It's not too hard! If you have any questions just PM me and I'll answer them when I can!

Baalzie's Avatar


Baalzie
01.24.2013 , 05:24 PM | #150
Balmorra +2 Strength for Imperials, the coords are wrong. You can't use the "player coordinates" since they're bugged to ****, the real coordinates are X:726 (correct) and Y:2034(not 171 as your guide and player coords ingame states)
the Y-coords are often wrong on "player coords" ingame, hell knows why?

Hope yer still reading this^^ That guide is still used by loads^^