Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

At present all our agents are busy. STILL.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
At present all our agents are busy. STILL.

SlantedVision
12.14.2011 , 04:00 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by RivianSteele View Post
I feel your pain and it is true, more temp staff could have been hired for the spike that is happening, however, maybe they have, but again, they are probably dealing with thousands of calls.

Another problem is how do they filter out the legit claims from the whines as the whiners will use all forms (calling, foruming (that a word? lol) and using the Support form) to complain, which makes it very hard for CS to filter out the legit/non-legit claims

I hope they find an answer to that, I've used all 3 as well to try to get an answer to mine, to no avail lol

It might be worth noting, the phone lines are showing signs of being unable to handle the load. Hire all the people you want, if the system can't handle the load, nothing you can do in the short term to fix that. Gotta get more phone lines in the trunk. Couple that with the fact that they're already hanging up on people (With the message saying to try again later), the load has to be pretty monstrous....and honestly, I can't see how they could survive without expanding on the infrastructure(even more so) very soon.

Damilf
12.14.2011 , 04:02 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by AyrikaStar View Post
If your having a problem remembering your answer (like I did) and you HAVE NOT cleared your cookies yet, try this:

*Create a new/fake/temp account
*When you come to the Q/A section type in the first letter of every letter in the alphabet until your cookies remember what you typed in previously.
*Hey presto, problem solved!

This is so full of win .... Thank you

Hurlshot
12.14.2011 , 04:07 PM | #23
I was having trouble with one of my questions, so before logging in I clicked on the forgot password button. Then I went to my email, clicked on it, and it asked me a different question which I knew the answer to. It let me log in, then I fixed my questions.

Helicees
12.14.2011 , 04:10 PM | #24
What confused me the most, and still does.. is that i had a list of words i had tried..
And the answer that wound up being right, i had tried and cross off my list ... I'm guessing i did something wrong case sensitive wize.

Guddy
12.14.2011 , 04:14 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by AyrikaStar View Post
If your having a problem remembering your answer (like I did) and you HAVE NOT cleared your cookies yet, try this:

*Create a new/fake/temp account
*When you come to the Q/A section type in the first letter of every letter in the alphabet until your cookies remember what you typed in previously.
*Hey presto, problem solved!

You sir are a freaking legend!!! Love you long time
Predacon GM of the Intensith!
| Oceanic Empire PvE Guild |
Guild Website : www.intensith.enjin.com
| GHQ Page
Check out
Oceanic Guilds Thread!

Makaash
12.14.2011 , 04:22 PM | #26
I understand CS is very very busy at the moment, I had this same problem as well.

What disgusted me is that if you are not from the USA, UK, germany or france you will end up with a huge international bill. I spend 3 months of game time trying to get someone to answer the phone. Which didn't even work eventually...

DarthNukem
12.14.2011 , 04:30 PM | #27
I FREAKING REMEMBERED MY SECURITY QUESTION ANSWER!! I FREAKING REMEMBERED IT!!!!

Sorry I had to let that out. I've been secretly dealing with this issue of the SAME DAMN account deflector shield security question being asked EVERY DAMN TIME!!! all day today while at my desk at work.

When I finally somehow miraculously guessed the right answer I had to use all of my restraint to not physically or vocally express my extreme joy! That was definitely a test of fortitude. Of course in my head I was the frakkin' kid from willy wonky running down the streets to the merry lil' tune of "I've got a golden ticket!"

Anyway the point is brothers...and sisters...DON'T GIVE UP!

While the cookies trick did not work for me, I was not without victory....

A sith never is... Patience is a lie! There is only keyboard mashing! Keyboard mashing leads to frustration! Frustration leads to Anger! Anger leads to calling their customer service number and only getting Consuela from Family Guy telling me "Mis'er Agent No Home!" then hanging up on me! Consuela hanging up on me leads to more anger! More anger leads to sheer determination! Sheer determination leads to finally getting in phone queue! Finally getting in phone queue leads to sitting in phone queue for hours! Sitting in phone queue for hours leads to desperation! Desperation leads to guessing every possible answer to the security question with reckless abandon! Guessing every possible answer with reckless abandon leads to JACK ****** POT!!

And JACK ****** POT leads to.... (here it comes, it's the most satisfying part) HANGING UP THE DAMN PHONE!