Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

BH/Trooper Gear drop rate.

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Kaedea
01.19.2012 , 04:40 PM | #1
Am I just that unlucky or is there actually something up with the drop rates, Honestly I've ran alot of Hardmodes and all that ever seems to drop is Aim Gear.

JLapp
01.19.2012 , 04:43 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaedea View Post
Am I just that unlucky or is there actually something up with the drop rates, Honestly I've ran alot of Hardmodes and all that ever seems to drop is Aim Gear.
I ran Taral V hard mode and false emperor hard mode last night and got the columi drops off both final bosses.

I thought this thread was going to go the opposite way

silverprovidence
01.19.2012 , 05:28 PM | #3
Think your unlucky i've seen tons.

Frankly I think the people who have bad luck are the 'real' people and everyone else who gets loads of loot are imaginary figments of a quantum world gone wrong
'Men are apt to mistake the strength of their feeling for the strength of their argument. The heated mind resents the chill touch and relentless scrutiny of logic' - William Ewart Gladstone.

Ruzlix
01.19.2012 , 06:05 PM | #4
Almost all my HMs are littered with +aim loot, and we rarely ever have a BH in our group. Same goes for people I team with, a lot of them go "FFS, BH loot AGAIN!".
SCYTHEK - Sith Sorcerer on Peragus Mining Facility
ARYX - Operative on Peragus Mining Facility

Deuz
01.19.2012 , 06:19 PM | #5
I made a t ticket bout it quite some time ago and they told me it's working as intended.
Second hand person according to EA!

Zeve
01.19.2012 , 06:47 PM | #6
All that drops for us is smuggler loot... of course unless there is a smuggler in the group than the rest of us start getting loot.

No joke.

DavidHunt
01.19.2012 , 06:57 PM | #7 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
These items should be dropping at roughly the same rate as competing items. A cursory look supported that they are dropping at the intended rate, but we'll investigate this further to see if anything turns up.

Kaedea
01.19.2012 , 07:20 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Ruzlix View Post
Almost all my HMs are littered with +aim loot, and we rarely ever have a BH in our group. Same goes for people I team with, a lot of them go "FFS, BH loot AGAIN!".

I'm seeing that alot on my server, I'd be sorted If I chose a BH tank instead lol
Kirnee Uthar Wynn, lv50 sin tank

Ovion
01.19.2012 , 07:29 PM | #9
I have to say I've noticed it as well. Of course this could just be me being annoyed no Inq loot is dropping but after 6 runs of False emperor HM, there have been 4 BH chests and 2 IA.

chainsawsamurai
01.19.2012 , 07:40 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Ovion View Post
I have to say I've noticed it as well. Of course this could just be me being annoying no Inq loot is dropping but after 6 runs of False emperor HM, there have been 4 BH chests and 2 IA.
Thats funny, we run with 2 Agents, a Warrior, and a BH.

Nothing but Inquisitor loot.
21/2/18 - Carolina Parakeet

Gone, but not forgotten.