Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Light saber is invisible.

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Shotkill
01.19.2012 , 03:42 PM | #1
Ok so I logged on the other day and my lightsaber, the actual red beam, is invisible. i can no longer see the floating mail, taxi, quest, vendor symbols. i also cannot see the floating green/red walls that mark group/story phases. I just reinstalled SWTOR and i am still having the same exact problem it is on both characters. Any suggestions or help??

Sutii
01.19.2012 , 04:27 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello Shotkill,

In order to resolve this issue please try setting both your 'Bloom' and 'Anti Aliasing' within your 'Graphics' options to the same state. That is, if 'Bloom' is enabled please ensure that 'Anti Aliasing' is set to 'Low' or 'High'.

Let me know how you get on.
Sutii | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Shotkill
01.19.2012 , 04:57 PM | #3
ok. turning the quality of anti Aliasing to low and it worked. but until the last patch i had everything on high without a problem. and i have a 47 sorc. so what is the patch done that creates this issue? thanks for resolving it so quick though!

Ehaic
01.19.2012 , 04:59 PM | #4
I had the same problem for a bit, mine just came back on its own.

Sutii
01.19.2012 , 05:06 PM | #5 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello Shotkill,

We are currently investigating the cause of this issue which should be addressed in an upcoming patch. We regret we will be unable to provide further updates on this, but recommend checking future patch notes, which can be found here, for any up to date information.

Additionally you can monitor the Public Test Server for potential upcoming fixes and changes, the patch notes for the Public Test Server can normally be found stickied within the Public Test Server Forum. Please note that the Public Test Server Patch Notes are not final, and can be subject to change.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for playing Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!
Sutii | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support