Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Does the Republic EVER win in PvP?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Does the Republic EVER win in PvP?

Lady_Alyria
01.19.2012 , 03:29 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Icedanno View Post
Lvl 29... Granted, I don't PvP much because its so frustrating. Valor is 10 or 11 I think.

But yah, I have never seen a Republic win. Its a real question, btw. Do you get bonuses if your team wins?
Yes, winning gets you more credits, valor and commendations than losing. But so does medals. So if you see things are hopeless, just try to farm some medals, that way you aren't totally wasting your time.

kyaris
01.19.2012 , 03:31 PM | #32
Last statistics posted by Bioware, about a week before patch 1.1, were 53% Imperial Wins, 47% Republic wins, across all servers. Relatively balanced.

I suspect it'll take about two weeks before Imperial players get gear farmed from their free valor from this patch, and unsubs start to really really hit Republic before those numbers change drastically.

Lady_Alyria
01.19.2012 , 06:04 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by kyaris View Post
Last statistics posted by Bioware, about a week before patch 1.1, were 53% Imperial Wins, 47% Republic wins, across all servers. Relatively balanced.

I suspect it'll take about two weeks before Imperial players get gear farmed from their free valor from this patch, and unsubs start to really really hit Republic before those numbers change drastically.
Hmm...if he is losing ever fight there must be a server where Republic are like Angels of Death to keep the balance.

Vortx
01.19.2012 , 06:07 PM | #34
I won 9 warzones in a row with a pug. Republic seems fine on Belgoth's Beacon.

Kuari
01.19.2012 , 06:10 PM | #35
Last official statistics on Republic wins were 48% Republic, 52% Sith.
Standards are made to be broken.
- Crie - 50 Sniper - Engineer spec -
- Kuari - 35 Assassin - Tank spec -

Ruwe
01.19.2012 , 06:11 PM | #36
When I pug I win about 20% of the matches. Now when we go in premade and on vent, we hold our own, I would say that we win at least 50% of the time.

If you are pugging, there is your largest problem right there. Find a nice PvP oriented guild and see if you can run with them for a bit, once they see that your not a trolling tool, you may get an invite to the guild and voila! You just tripled your chances of winning!
~
The average response time of a 911 call is over 4 minutes.
The average response time of a .45 round is over 900 fps.
~

Crabhand
01.19.2012 , 06:14 PM | #37
I lose a lot to Republic. The games are fast paced an intense. Republic players put up a good fight and make the game fun.

Derfmiolleh
01.19.2012 , 06:20 PM | #38
I play a Shield Vanguard on a PvP server and we win sometimes. I feel like its around 30% of the time but thats just my own number. I have fun 100% of the time though. Earn some creds and get some Valor. No gear deterioration is nice. Win or lose I find myself gaining a real feel for my abilities, learning my class and becoming better at fighting.