Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Founders Title

01.19.2012 , 02:03 PM | #1
According to your founder's title information players need to ;

Purchase Star Wars: The Old Republic and redeem your official Game Product Registration Code at the Code Redemption Center.

This is great, except what about the people like myself, that have been here since beta, have their Collectors Edition codes already registered? It won't let us register the code again under the founders link, I've tried.

I sure hope you don't expect everyone to buy another copy of the game for this new title, since there doesn't seem to be anyway for people like myself to register for their founders title.

Any info for people like myself wondering how we can claim our title would be appreciated thank you.

01.19.2012 , 02:10 PM | #2
You have already fulfilled one of the requirements by registering your code. Next you just need to:
Complete one of the following transactions by March 19th, 2012 (12:01AM EST; Pacific: March 18th, 9:01PM PST; European: 4:01AM GMT, 5:01AM CET):
Billed at least once for an active Star Wars: The Old Republic subscription
Redeemed a Star Wars: The Old Republic Game Time Code

01.19.2012 , 02:28 PM | #3
Alright I guess I just need to get another time card then, since I have one registered before this came out.

01.19.2012 , 02:37 PM | #4
If there is a game card (not the original time that came with the game) on your account you may not even need to purchase another one. I'd contact customer service and inquire directly about your account before you go spending money you didn't intend on spending.

01.19.2012 , 03:47 PM | #5
I wondered about that too - at the end of the early preview (release day) I could not play any more until I either entered a game card or a credit card. I entered a 60-day game card, which gave me 90 days play on my account (30 days free + 60 days game card).

Will that qualify me for Founder? Or do I have to do another game card before March 19th?

Not a big deal, since my other will expire on March 20th, and I'll need to resubscribe, but would be nice to know definitively one way or the other.

01.21.2012 , 04:29 PM | #6
I am already consuming my game time, from a prepaid card and I havent got the title thing yet...

I wonder if they already handed it out

01.21.2012 , 04:31 PM | #7
I wouldn't really put it past EA to expect you to buy another copy just to get the title...
"We fight, get beat, rise, and fight again." -Gen. Nathanael Greene
A Ripple in the Force

01.22.2012 , 09:12 AM | #8
Been wondering the same thing. Would be nice to get a firm answer to this, I'm already into my game-card time so I check all the boxes for the title.
Dark Order of Amaranth
"Pilots are just ordinary people who have a special air about them."

01.22.2012 , 09:19 AM | #9
They said it could take up to 7 days after the subscription was billed to get the title.

01.22.2012 , 04:31 PM | #10
I have seen people running around with the Founder title. I registered everything as quickly as possible, once my official game license came in. I am guessing that those in early access with digital editions all received their actual game code on the same day and most likely had their cards charged for the first time on about the same day. If this is true, then why don't all of the people who had early access have their title yet? You can't tell me that there were people who managed to get billed and get their game registered before those of us in early access did.

Can someone explain what is going on, please?