Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Coming Up in STAR WARS: The Old Republic

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Coming Up in STAR WARS: The Old Republic
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ArgalWolford
03.05.2012 , 09:51 AM | #1141
I sure hope that you add more class specific quest

Banetek
03.05.2012 , 11:19 AM | #1142
as negitive as I am and will continue to be I do find watching that guy talk about whats comming up to be helpfull.

I still wish they would actualy TALK ON VIDEO about what they will do to allow server xfers, cross server pvp etc... This is crazy how little world pvp there is due to server inbalances...

Psypheer
03.23.2012 , 04:19 AM | #1143
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Indomitus View Post
There's always an abundance of negative comments on forums. Unfortunately, when people like something, they rarely feel the need to post about it here. It's mainly when they have an issue that they do that.

That said, take it all with a grain of salt You'll probably love the game, at it's worst, it's WoW with Star Wars flavor, and better graphics and story. And truthfully, it's better than that.
I agree completely
Quote: Originally Posted by Emencie View Post
So when you see that Sorc shooting red lightning ..., with his lava crystal lightsaber..., in his emperor's hand season 2 set. You know that guys is a complete BAMF. Not because his gear lets him own noobs. But because his skills let him own vets.

Elderhound
03.23.2012 , 04:46 AM | #1144
Quote: Originally Posted by uidLucid View Post
Yay for UI Customization!
haha I agree, something positive.
Jedi Master Kalic Sceptre- Legacy Of The Republic -Jedi Covenant █╬╬╬╬╬╬█║‾|███████████████████████████████)

Jemkeldromm
03.25.2012 , 10:10 AM | #1145
Sooo looking forward to this update, my only gripe is: when the freak is gonna be? i can hardly wait.
You must un-learn, what you have learned

Rzacron
03.25.2012 , 10:20 AM | #1146
lol James Ohlen looks like a man on the run, I feel bad because he's seems like a nice guy, but man, they gotta sort this car-crash out.
Kill or be Killed

PaleZeus
04.21.2012 , 07:39 AM | #1147
I'd like to see more class-specific stuff too. I take it the levels will be going higher than 50 as well?