Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

FPS issues dxdiag any thoughts?

stinque
12.14.2011 , 02:21 PM | #1
ran perfect during last 2 beta weekends, now everything is choppy and more so in buildings..
Spoiler

KhameirSarinn
12.14.2011 , 02:23 PM | #2
What FPS issues are you having exactly? Constant low FPS, only indoors, what?

stinque
12.14.2011 , 02:24 PM | #3
Just pure choppyness.. Walking around everything is laggy, in buildings fps drops very low.. I have everything on low or off..

stinque
12.14.2011 , 02:32 PM | #4
Oops i had shadows on low instead of off.. And turning it off made all the difference..

KhameirSarinn
12.14.2011 , 02:34 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by stinque View Post
Oops i had shadows on low instead of off.. And turning it off made all the difference..
Indeed. The fix that has been going around the forums is to preset graphics to high in the options menu, hit apply, turn off shadows, hit apply, then turn shader to low or off. and boom. Then probably turn graphics back down

Paralassa
12.14.2011 , 02:37 PM | #6
Hi there!

While we understand your frustrations, the Customer Service forum is for those having issues with their accounts or accessing the game. There is, however, an active discussion topic for issues with lag/performance:

Too laggy to move/fight

You may also want to check out these two guides for increasing performance on your computer:

*Ultimate* Desktop PC Performance Guide
Ultimate Guide to speeding up Win 7 on low/mid range systems

In the interest of consolidating discussion, we have closed this thread and ask that you use the one linked above for any further discussion. Thank you!