Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Partial Monthly Refund

Swordsaintt
01.19.2012 , 01:28 PM | #1
Last week there was three days of patching, I'm not even sure how many this week, but I know for a fact there has already been at least two days of patching. At that rate I'll be paying $15 for about "half" a months play time.

As a long time MMO vet I understand "sometimes" additional emergency patches are required, but the way you guys are going it looks like you should have stayed in beta an extra month. Seems like every time I log in servers are down.

Swordsaintt
01.19.2012 , 01:38 PM | #2
/bump

ViperI
01.19.2012 , 01:39 PM | #3
bump all you like, it aint gonna happen.
Viper 1
Frozen In Carbonite

ContaT
01.19.2012 , 01:40 PM | #4
There's actually a specific parts of the Terms of Service that deals with downtime from patching.
Did you not read the ToS?
Hmmm.
They are working on the game. Get over it.

MazterL
01.19.2012 , 01:41 PM | #5
So you are saying that you only want to pay hafl even though the servers ahve been up for more than half a month?

The extra patching having been 24 hour patches each and the servers have been online for more than half the month. Take that into consideration instead of whining about the developers trying to fix teh bugs.

Merrinset
01.19.2012 , 01:42 PM | #6
Where's the downvote button?

Nadoka_oh
01.19.2012 , 01:43 PM | #7
math

lets say it was down for 6 days at 5hr each day so thats 30 hours 30days has 720 hours
so 720/30 = .03
15*.03 = .5
so they owe you 50 cents
Originally Posted by CptZeal
You know, skimming through the forums, I've come to the conclusion that people just like to complain.

Swordsaintt
01.19.2012 , 01:47 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by ContaT View Post
There's actually a specific parts of the Terms of Service that deals with downtime from patching.
Did you not read the ToS?
Hmmm.
They are working on the game. Get over it.
Thanks for the bump. I don't have to get over anything. According to you they could spend all month patching the game, and that's fine by me. However I'll be canceling before I get charged that month if thats the case.

ContaT
01.19.2012 , 01:50 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Swordsaintt View Post
Thanks for the bump. I don't have to get over anything. According to you they could spend all month patching the game, and that's fine by me. However I'll be canceling before I get charged that month if thats the case.
Don't get your panties in a bunch because you pressed "I Agree" without reading. I'm not the one who is getting angry at patches. I've never heard anyone being angered by patches before.
I love those things.
Oh, and you may not know is that you also signed your kidney away by not reading the ToS.

keziaa
01.19.2012 , 01:52 PM | #10
I'm angry because ever since yesterday's big patch, the game is not runnable on my comp. It's BS
WARMADDEN
Acolyte Kezia
charterforumswhytormonger