Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pre order code already in use?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Pre order code already in use?

darkcorruption
12.13.2011 , 09:37 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenReid View Post
As others have mentioned on this thread, the next code you need to enter is the Game Code. You'll find this in the game box when you purchase (or have it emailed to you if you purchased via Origin.com).

Hope that helps!
so what about the rest of us that have ordered it from amazon? does that mean that we have to wait up to two-3weeks before we can play again? seems a bit unfair to me
"ONCE MORE THE SITH SHALL RULE THE GALAXY! AND THEN WE SHALL HAVE...PEACE.

Akumaryuu
12.13.2011 , 10:55 AM | #22
I remember reading that from 13-19 you could use the first code emailed to you, and after you would need box code. Apparently the dev who replied does not now squat about his job. I hope they fix this issue soon.

MaxPelle
12.13.2011 , 10:59 AM | #23
i got my box alrdy filled in my code...getting this message-

You are ready to play!

Congratulations! You have completed all the steps necessary to play Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. Click the "Download Game Client" button to begin the download.

So why cant i start to play the game?

How did EA think when they type the things above?

kitobi
12.13.2011 , 11:03 AM | #24
they are only letting in people in small amounts over the next 48 hrs or so
it depends on when you activated your pre-play code.

AFAIK origin will not send a hard copy of anything, they are a digital download site, but i have read that all origin's codes will be mailed out to everyone starting the 16th
so you will have your full game code in plenty of time..
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I am the baddest mother in the gosh darn valley

Amythiel
12.13.2011 , 11:04 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by MaxPelle View Post

So why cant i start to play the game?
Because you haven't been granted early access yet. Early access has nothing to do with your game key that came in the box. The game key allows you to play from the 20th. Early access is dependant on when you entered your pre-order key.

zottie
12.13.2011 , 03:10 PM | #26
Ok this is the issue I am having which is similar.

1) I did the beta-testing weekends. Didn't need a code.
2) I pre-ordered then put in my code.
3) I should now have early access, per an email I got.
4) I dl the new client, install, etc.
5) Try to log in, "There is currently no active subscription on this account. Activate your account here". So I click there.
6)Go to put in my code, which I have already done at step 2, and it says its already in use... I know... because I'm using it.

Any help? It's like I never put in the code, and now the code won't work.

bobo-tina
12.13.2011 , 03:12 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Keydyn View Post
The product code is not the same as the pre-order code. the product code is the code you will receive with your copy of the game on the 20th. which will be required to continue playing the game following completion of the early access period.
I am pretty sure this is correct as well

DISORDERLY CONDUCT

zottie
12.13.2011 , 03:17 PM | #28
No what I am saying is have already put in the product code, but it says that I haven't. I have redeemed the product code that was sent to me from origin already. I have the email that says I have early access.

Early Game Access
Color Stone (Virtual Item)

It was suppose to start this morning at 7am, but it won't let me on. On the screen in my account where it shows the steps it acts as if I haven't redeemed the code yet, ie the check is not checked. The launcher is wanting me to set up a subscription, and "Activate my account".

Mjarni
12.13.2011 , 03:20 PM | #29
Ok i have the answer...DOnt worry! it isnt bugged! The emails will be sent out, and they are sent out 4 times a day.. when you get the invite, you will be able to play all the way till the 20th without that third box or your account being active. WHen we all wake up on the 21st, then we will have to register the account of the actual game into the box to activate it. No one who did a digital download of the game or in store purchase has the game yet, so no one will have that code yet. but the digital downloaders from origin will get the code mailed to them on midnight of the 20th. so for now, you just gotta wait for your email invite befire you can play, and it will be active just like it was in beta...seeya

zottie
12.13.2011 , 03:20 PM | #30
Nevermind I found an update. Was confusion in the email. I got one that said early access started today at 7am, i guess it just doesn't mean MY early access.