Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

When will my bank account be charged for the full amount of the game?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
When will my bank account be charged for the full amount of the game?

Khronicc
12.13.2011 , 08:22 AM | #1
Searched for this and couldn't find it. I was under the impression I wouldn't get access until the 15th (payday). So will my bank account be charged for the amount of the game as soon as I have access? Or will you please wait until the 15th as originally stated? I pre-ordered in September so im thinking I might not get in today anyway, but still I need to know. Thanks!

Alynore
12.13.2011 , 08:27 AM | #2
The amount you are charged is typically on the day the game ships, or the day its processed to ship. Shipping companies are not supposed to charge a credit card until the goods/services can be shipped to protect the card holder from merchants who will sell items that are back logged.

Check with the merchant you purchased the game for the actual ship day. (Good luck if its amazon. I order something from them and they werent going to ship it for 8 days, even though it was in stock)

Vandrayth
12.13.2011 , 08:28 AM | #3
I called them and the money will be taken out on the 20th, the day the game is offically released. Hope this helps.

Khronicc
12.13.2011 , 08:49 AM | #4
OK GOOD! That's what i needed to know! Just didn't wanna go negative cuz of a vidya game .