Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Color Matching for Chest

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Xzann
12.14.2011 , 02:10 PM | #1
Why isn't it back in the game? This was the single most one-sided discussion of an in game aspect that there has ever been. There was over a month to simply reactivate an option you already had. Laziness, pure laziness.
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. You can not hold me.

AllisonBerryman
12.14.2011 , 02:12 PM | #3 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
You might be interested in reading this blog post, which talks in-depth about this feature and what's next. Hope this helps shed some light on the subject!

Xzann
12.14.2011 , 02:15 PM | #4
Ah, excellent. Thanks.
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. You can not hold me.

Saregon
12.14.2011 , 02:19 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Xzann View Post
Why isn't it back in the game?
Because they felt it was better to make us wait several months for whatever they're working on now, instead of at least giving color match back until the new project was done...
N e v e r . F o r g e t

TheProfessional
12.14.2011 , 02:54 PM | #6
Ah, the life of the ungrateful...if you want to call it living. Throwing tantrums, flailing their arms about in random, and screaming that the world as we know it is going to end if(insert pathetic issue here that they neither read or studied why their passy was taken from their flapping soup-coolers). Reading post after post of these ungrateful brats(in adult sized bodies) makes me wonder what the Bioware team's coffee breaks must be like. I would assume there is a fair amount of humorous stories shared around a cup of joe. Sure, they cant say anything negative to a potential customer but, oh if the break room walls could talk. I dare say these ignorant trolls and griefers would be swatted quicker than a childling fighting a sith lord.

Brightglade
12.14.2011 , 03:13 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Xzann View Post
This was the single most one-sided discussion of an in game aspect that there has ever been.
What!? No it isn't. I clearly remember Blizzard stating that hunters did not get AP from Winterhold, Winterspring? fuzzy bear humanoids and the paladin Blessing of Might buff back during the old Molten Core days. When players flooded the thread with pictures and videos showing otherswise, Blizzard responded by locking the thread and issuing forum suspensions to many of the people that submitted evidence.
"When faced with a choice between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before."
Mae West

Marcus_Cade
12.14.2011 , 03:21 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Saregon View Post
Because they felt it was better to make us wait several months for whatever they're working on now, instead of at least giving color match back until the new project was done...
Right. Because we'd all much prefer to have a lot less (seemingly) individual items, just so we could have matching colours. You want a matching set. Make it.
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." - Albert Einstein

Bigguyonarock
12.14.2011 , 03:23 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Marcus_Cade View Post
Right. Because we'd all much prefer to have a lot less (seemingly) individual items, just so we could have matching colours. You want a matching set. Make it.
It was an option you could choose to toggle on or off...

Personally, I thought it was fine the way it was and I'm a little disappointed they didn't include it for launch.

Ah well. **** happens.
This thread should be titled, "Irrational logic and how to form an opinion around it."

Banjal
12.14.2011 , 03:23 PM | #10
Don't tell us what you think we want,put it back in like it was.

I don't see the point spending all this time to come up with a new way,when the old way was fine.