Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

4 man heroic on low lvl planets

Mopdaddy
12.14.2011 , 11:57 PM | #11
I actually Soloed black talon with just me and my companion. I was lvl 11 at the time.

StalkerYuno
12.15.2011 , 12:01 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by kvalentin View Post
You don't need to do these quests to level up, you think they are to hard, skip them and quit whining.
or level up some more and go back

azmundai
12.15.2011 , 12:08 AM | #13
please just skip them. they are fun this way for a lot of people. skipping them will mean very little to you in the long run.
x-server lfd tools are great for cramming people into content, but quality > quantity.

Baltraseic
12.15.2011 , 12:23 AM | #14
unless these were made significantly harder then they were in beta I did every quest i could find 1-30 on both an inquisitor and a consular and found most heroic quests and flashpoints to be a bit too easy with a four man group and duo'd or three manned most of them making any of them easier than they were in Beta would make them quite simple to solo

Calitri
12.15.2011 , 12:32 AM | #15
Unless something IS impossible to do, nothing needs to be toned down. Even on low level planets...

jesusjones
12.15.2011 , 01:46 AM | #16
I spent a good 2 hours today doing a 4-man heroic with just one other guy, I died at least 6 times and the guy I was with almost broke the profanity filter.

However when we finally killed the boss I don't think I've ever felt so accomplished. So yeah, keep the difficulty but make it a bit easier to find a group.

Kyronte
12.15.2011 , 04:19 AM | #17
I have done a 4 man quest with 2 guys and me as healer (merc) without healing talents with mako on my back and was challenging.

Later i have done an other ones with full party again me as only healer without healing taletns and was easy.

Obiusly u can expect agro a bunch of mobs being a dps while tank is pullling and survive, but making the things right make these quest easy.

Tectonics
12.15.2011 , 05:13 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Styxas View Post
I agree, please make Flashpoints harder.
This ^ and up the loot accordingly

Sorenia
12.15.2011 , 07:45 AM | #19
Fine if they want to keep them so hard they should give much better loot. Everyone should be able to agree that the difficulty to loot ratio is just wrong. Fix one or the other on these things.

They should also make the higher level ones much harder so that they all match up. Then they should make the flashpoints harder still.

Call it whatever you want the difficulties should all match up properly instead of being shoddy and all over the place. If you go into a heroic you should know what kind of difficulty you're going to face.

Ashnazg
12.15.2011 , 07:58 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Sorenia View Post
Fine if they want to keep them so hard they should give much better loot. Everyone should be able to agree that the difficulty to loot ratio is just wrong. Fix one or the other on these things.

They should also make the higher level ones much harder so that they all match up. Then they should make the flashpoints harder still.

Call it whatever you want the difficulties should all match up properly instead of being shoddy and all over the place. If you go into a heroic you should know what kind of difficulty you're going to face.
They give nice exp, cash, and blues (and in some cases purples) on completion, what more do you want?

Thats more bang for the buck than a flashpoint, where you might, or might not get a blue at the end.