Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Server loads

Stormwake
12.14.2011 , 02:08 PM | #1
Hi alll, like most of you i can wait to get online and start playing but looking at the european servers most are full or heavy loaded and we still have 6 days to general release, no wi pre ordered and am still waiting for my email to start play, the one thing ive startingto worry about is if with 6 days to go teh servers are getting full what will happen on the 20th when the flood gates open are the servers going to be able to take that kind of rush?.
Am i the only one whos starting to worry about this?

elsimer
12.14.2011 , 02:39 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Stormwake View Post
Hi alll, like most of you i can wait to get online and start playing but looking at the european servers most are full or heavy loaded and we still have 6 days to general release, no wi pre ordered and am still waiting for my email to start play, the one thing ive startingto worry about is if with 6 days to go teh servers are getting full what will happen on the 20th when the flood gates open are the servers going to be able to take that kind of rush?.
Am i the only one whos starting to worry about this?
Looks like there are currently 6 EU servers marked full, 7 marked Very Heavy, 10 marked Heavy, 1 Light, the others Standard. Of course, each day they are adding more servers and on launch they're going to be adding many more servers. I'm in the US, but I don't think it'll be a problem for either US or EU.