Wow, BioWare fails hard at loot systems...

So we been doing EV/KP norm, casuals for sure. Every week we been getting chests bugged, unable to loot anything... We ticket after ticket after ticket this crap and nothing happens.

Today it happened on KP 2nd boss, for luls the raid leader set the threshold to Legendary, low and behold, people can loot their items! So we run back to EV, hoping to unbug our chests in there, but oh no, they are locked shut, no one able to loot anything.

How can you mess up a core mechanic THIS bad? Like... Wow, this is by far the worst loot system ive ever seen! Oh and did i mention that a MARAUDER got assigned a BLASTER PISTOL? Or that a JUGGERNAUT got assigned a VIBROKNIFE? Jesus christ man... This is like, day 1 "how to make an mmo for dummies" ****.

Ive another rant about 1.1 totally *********** up PvP but i wont bother. Ive unsubbed, by far the biggest let down mmo ive played, FAR worse than Aion and Rift and atleast WaR had working loot systems :S.

Bye!

Don't let the door hit you on your way out!

Hahah, good one man. Ive played every major MMO launch since WoW and ive seen people like you in every single one "Bye! Can i havez your stuff?" or "One less person in queue!" and my personal favourite "The game is fine, the problem is with you". Fact is, you say things like this now but in a months time when they consolidating servers because they went from 3 million preorders to 100k active subs youll be done with the game too.

If you're going to leave, why then come moan on the forum first?

3 steps to make YOU leaving the game hassle-free for the rest of us.

1. UNSUB

2. Delete your website account.

3. Oh wait.. just 2 points then, even easier.

Have fun in WoW :)

I dont quite think people like you understand the intended use of forums.

Forum- a meeting or assembly for the open discussion of subjects of public interest.

Weather he is leaving or not he still has an opinion about this game and that is what a forum is for.

In case you cant be bothered to look at the patch notes before posting.

•Players who are interacting with a Warzone objective and are then affected by an area of stealth effect will have the objective interaction interrupted. This ensures players cannot exploit area of stealth effects to secure Warzone objectives unaffected and unseen by defending players.

In MHO this has been one of, if not THE smoothest launch titles for an MMO. It has bugs here and there but report them and they will patch. You're doing end game material on a 1 month old title of course it's going to be buggy here and there. All games are. Patience. Edited by Jooosh

So we been doing EV/KP norm, casuals for sure. Every week we been getting chests bugged, unable to loot anything... We ticket after ticket after ticket this crap and nothing happens.

Today it happened on KP 2nd boss, for luls the raid leader set the threshold to Legendary, low and behold, people can loot their items! So we run back to EV, hoping to unbug our chests in there, but oh no, they are locked shut, no one able to loot anything.

How can you mess up a core mechanic THIS bad? Like... Wow, this is by far the worst loot system ive ever seen! Oh and did i mention that a MARAUDER got assigned a BLASTER PISTOL? Or that a JUGGERNAUT got assigned a VIBROKNIFE? Jesus christ man... This is like, day 1 "how to make an mmo for dummies" ****.

Ive another rant about 1.1 totally *********** up PvP but i wont bother. Ive unsubbed, by far the biggest let down mmo ive played, FAR worse than Aion and Rift and atleast WaR had working loot systems :S.

Wow let bad stuff affect your life much ... or games for that matter? My guikld has run EV/KP 3x now ZERO bugged chests. Maybe it is you?

I can haz yer stuf?

I'd like to remember some of MMO-launch, which I participated... But i'll spare you details.)

I just say it simple.

When starting locations for every race is so crowded, that you in fact playing in TBS for some days - this is discouraging.

When you can't take your first advanced class in a _week_, cause quest mob is bugged, or cause it is 1 (ONE!) mob with loooong resp time and there is so many "i-need-it-now-i-cant-stay-in-queye", but mob killed by 2 ppl gives quest item to noone (!!!) - this is discouraging.

When you can't proceed on your class storyline for 2 weeks+ middle-game cause bugged quest - this is discouraging.

Start of SWTOR has it's downside, we all know that. But it's a smoothest launch in my expirience. Can't take it - make a half-year vacations, while "child diseases" will be cured and return. Or not. Any way, careful with the door.)

Edited by Lexter

I'd like to remember some of MMO-launch, which I participated... But i'll spare you details.)

I just say it simple.

When starting locations for every race is so crowded, that you in fact playing in TBS for some days - this is discouraging.

When you can't take your first advanced class in a _week_, cause quest mob is bugged, or cause it is 1 (ONE!) mob with loooong resp time and there is so many "i-need-it-now-i-cant-stay-in-queye", but mob killed by 2 ppl gives quest item to noone (!!!) - this is discouraging.

When you can't proceed on your class storyline for 2 weeks+ middle-game cause bugged quest - this is discouraging.

Start of SWTOR has it's downside, we all know that. But it's a smoothest launch in my expirience. Can't take it - make a half-year vacations, while "child diseases" will be cured and return. Or not. Any way, careful with the door.)

I don't think we are playing the same game.