Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

To those that are Playing..!!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
To those that are Playing..!!!

Gunkabilly
12.14.2011 , 02:19 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Maxlord View Post
So if I understand your point, it's about PVP and PVP servers specifically? As in, people don't want to get ganked, etc?

If that's the point - then why do PVP players come into a game months & years down the line? Isn't that the same situation?
They wanted to be the ones doing the ganking.

Zakamo
12.14.2011 , 02:20 PM | #22
The highest level at the moment from what I can see is.....

ESTIMATED WAIT < 35m 00s

Yes, despite only select preorder pople playing, a lot of the servers are full....

This release is a joke.
--------------
Zakamo

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

dynamostia
12.14.2011 , 02:22 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by tormeanted View Post
Yea, considering switching to a PVE server, just doing the a class story or 2, and then waiting for GW2... was going to play this game hard, but not with all those peeps that hit 50 on a bug.... or intentionally becasue BW kept the pop low just for them!
Feeling the same way. They have severely pissed me off with this unfair staggered limbo wait. It usually takes months and years for me to start hating on an mmo. Bioware has accomplished this without me even stepping foot in the game.

Felnorith
12.14.2011 , 02:27 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Maxlord View Post
So if I understand your point, it's about PVP and PVP servers specifically? As in, people don't want to get ganked, etc?

If that's the point - then why do PVP players come into a game months & years down the line? Isn't that the same situation?
Not really. Playing in a new game, there will be higher concentration of lower level players, less likely someone of equal level can challenge the 50, and you don't have to search for a low level. Established games like WoW take a bit of time to find low level players to gank, because there aren't a lot of them in mass in the same zone. Even then, it is likely to have someone show up to gank that guy.

Edit: Great if you want to be a dick.

Rolhir
12.14.2011 , 02:37 PM | #25
The highest I saw on my server was 24, and I just hit 18 this morning while still taking a decent break to play LoL with some friends yesterday.
I mean, what the heck is the point of eliminating auto attack if you're still doing said attack, you just have to do it? It's like calling butter-churning a feature -- 'same butter, now with more back-breaking labor!'

Whiskeyclone
12.14.2011 , 02:38 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by luminoussun View Post
and What's your favourite colour?
Shades
You must be the change you wish to see in the world.

—Gandhi