Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

To those that are Playing..!!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
To those that are Playing..!!!

tormeanted
12.14.2011 , 02:02 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Felnorith View Post
Because by tonight there will be level 50s camping bottlenecks.
Yea, considering switching to a PVE server, just doing the a class story or 2, and then waiting for GW2... was going to play this game hard, but not with all those peeps that hit 50 on a bug.... or intentionally becasue BW kept the pop low just for them!
May the force be with you.

Maxlord
12.14.2011 , 02:02 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Felnorith View Post
Because by tonight there will be level 50s camping bottlenecks.
OK, assuming you are correct - I have no idea, just wondering - why would a Level 50 be camping a level 15 area, etc?

Still doesn't make sense.

FMLDestroyer
12.14.2011 , 02:03 PM | #13
There is a thread on the pvp bug... you can go post there about it I just wanted to know real player levels not rumored or w/e

Maxlord
12.14.2011 , 02:04 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by tormeanted View Post
Yea, considering switching to a PVE server, just doing the a class story or 2, and then waiting for GW2... was going to play this game hard, but not with all those peeps that hit 50 on a bug.... or intentionally becasue BW kept the pop low just for them!
So if I understand your point, it's about PVP and PVP servers specifically? As in, people don't want to get ganked, etc?

If that's the point - then why do PVP players come into a game months & years down the line? Isn't that the same situation?

Maxlord
12.14.2011 , 02:05 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by FMLDestroyer View Post
There is a thread on the pvp bug... you can go post there about it I just wanted to know real player levels not rumored or w/e
I'm curious too - I just don't know why others are. For ME, I wanted to know to see how fast the progression is for power gamers - IE, how long can I expect to enjoy the game?

I usually just divide what a power gamer CAN do by my actual play time. LOL

RSLeMire
12.14.2011 , 02:07 PM | #16
IDK I wont be on till tomorrow at the earliest but my best friend is playing since wave1 and is at like 22-25 or something.
"Whatever our fate, let us meet it as Jedi."

simonots
12.14.2011 , 02:09 PM | #17
31 on my server

Eliandal
12.14.2011 , 02:11 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by tormeanted View Post
There is no one who's hit "50 on a bug" Stop believing everything you read on the interwebz!

PS...highest on my server right now is 24 - those CHEATERS!!!

Kainos
12.14.2011 , 02:15 PM | #19
How do you find out the highest level on the server?

xXSHOKEIXx
12.14.2011 , 02:17 PM | #20
there is a 42 on my server
<Section Nine> Now Recruiting! Imperial Veela PVP Server