Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<Condemned> 16m NM Karagga's Palace Cleared

Jurugar
01.19.2012 , 08:39 AM | #21
Grats guys., disappointed that karagga's palace didnt put up more of a fight but oh well (technically it's still on the same tier as the Eternity Vault, but I thought it would be tougher).

Which would you say was the hardest boss? Karagga himself?

Quote: Originally Posted by swpoop View Post
Not to promote Darth Hater, but there is a better progression tracking thread here:

http://www.darthhater.com/forums/for...rations?page=4
Last time we tried posting in there (multiple times) it didnt accept our post, whats the deal with that thread?

Alamein
01.19.2012 , 08:44 AM | #22
Heyyyy this is the worst lookin hat I ever seen, I bet you buy a hat like this you get a free bowl of soup with it too. Oh it looks good on you though.....

Great work all!
-«« CONŠEMNEŠ »»-
A NA TEAM PVP & RAID FOCUSED GUILD Θ SITE POLICIES YOUTUBE Θ

swpoop
01.19.2012 , 08:49 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Jurugar View Post
Grats guys., disappointed that karagga's palace didnt put up more of a fight but oh well (technically it's still on the same tier as the Eternity Vault, but I thought it would be tougher).

Which would you say was the hardest boss? Karagga himself?

Last time we tried posting in there (multiple times) it didnt accept our post, whats the deal with that thread?
I would say it is harder than EV, especially with SOA right now.

Karagga may be the hardest, but the bounty hunters were a challenge too.
-«« CONŠEMNEŠ »»-
A NA TEAM PVP & RAID FOCUSED GUILD
Θ Θ

Piptooth
01.19.2012 , 08:58 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Selais View Post
Can't you guys blow each other on your own forum?
I lol'd.

Michieltjuh
01.19.2012 , 09:01 AM | #25
People that consider any of this content "tough" have clearly never raided in World of Warcraft.

After fights like C'thun, KT40, M'uru, Yogg+0 and LK25HC, you just don't consider things like this.. tough.
SWtoR: Medicine Operative
WoW: 2.7k+ rated holypala, restodruid, restosham, discpriest, armswarr.

swpoop
01.19.2012 , 09:03 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Michieltjuh View Post
People that consider any of this content "tough" have clearly never raided in World of Warcraft.

After fights like C'thun, KT40, M'uru, Yogg+0 and LK25HC, you just don't consider things like this.. tough.
you got us there! We obviously have not raided before in any game.

Here is the thing to think about.

IF MC or BWL were to come out, how long would it take for guild with the raiding experience they have now to clear it? (Take out the obvious gating that was on Rag).
-«« CONŠEMNEŠ »»-
A NA TEAM PVP & RAID FOCUSED GUILD
Θ Θ

Piptooth
01.19.2012 , 09:09 AM | #27
If guilds took the raid experience they had now, I still bet pre-nerf Muru would make guilds disband rofl.

Michieltjuh
01.19.2012 , 09:09 AM | #28
I didn't name any MC or BWL bosses, and WoW content has improved with it's players (except the latest few additions).

This game, on the other hand, is one major step down as to be expected from introductionary content and a padawan developer team. Then, though, you'd expect people to get off their high horses with thinking winning the special olympics while being the only contestants is something to be proud of.

And as the guy above said, there's certain old fights that would still cause guilds to disband without a doubt.
SWtoR: Medicine Operative
WoW: 2.7k+ rated holypala, restodruid, restosham, discpriest, armswarr.

Blotter
01.19.2012 , 09:26 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Michieltjuh View Post
I didn't name any MC or BWL bosses, and WoW content has improved with it's players (except the latest few additions).

This game, on the other hand, is one major step down as to be expected from introductionary content and a padawan developer team. Then, though, you'd expect people to get off their high horses with thinking winning the special olympics while being the only contestants is something to be proud of.

And as the guy above said, there's certain old fights that would still cause guilds to disband without a doubt.
Yawn. Is your epeen sore yet?

wtb_skillz
01.19.2012 , 09:37 AM | #30
This content is far to easy. I mean at least add some crazy new abilities to different difficulties...clearing the highest level content first night does NOT equal fun and challenging to me
Lothario Leader of Malevolent Empire Tarro Blood
Guild Site
Recruit Post
Follow us on Twitter @Malevolent_SWOR