Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

My unsub reason.

Yorkster
01.19.2012 , 02:16 AM | #1
I may come back if it ever gets fixed but hey, you've tricked me into spending $60 on your shiny new game, only to find out the customer service is unprofessional and hardly speaks a word of english, so congratulations.

Seriously did you think making the CUSTOMER SERVICE people DROIDS was a good idea? Right... Robotic, cold, unfeeling and programmed is exactly the message you want to send when directly consulting with your customers, SMART!

Then there are the bugs!, holy crap when you fix a few you create A HUNDRED. Seriously fix your **** or this game will really tank.

I can hold out without a game till diablo, i have the money, but i won't spend it on this 200 million dollar piece of crap.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

My reason for stopping my subscription.

Ellvaan
01.19.2012 , 07:03 AM | #2
Greetings everyone!

We recently removed several posts from this thread for not being in compliance with our Rules of Conduct.

As a reminder,
  • Insults - Please do not resort to or use them in any way in your posts. Posts should be productive, not destructive.
  • Trolling - Please do not post messages that are purposefully designed to provoke, antagonize, or otherwise elicit a negative emotional response.
  • Agree to Disagree - Be respectful of others' viewpoints even if they are opposite of your own. Discuss disagreements constructively.
  • Flag, Don't Fight - Utilize the Flag Post feature to report possible rules violations, rather than responding to or fighting them.
  • Ignoring - If you feel you simply cannot get along with another community member, please place them on your ignore list.

If you would like to make constructive suggestions geared towards improvement of the game, or discuss game issues/bugs, we encourage you to participate in the following threads:

The Ultimate Bug List
The Suggestion Compilation

Thank you!

Dilkin
01.19.2012 , 07:06 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Yorkster View Post
I may come back if it ever gets fixed but hey, you've tricked me into spending $60 on your shiny new game, only to find out the customer service is unprofessional and hardly speaks a word of english, so congratulations.

Seriously did you think making the CUSTOMER SERVICE people DROIDS was a good idea? Right... Robotic, cold, unfeeling and programmed is exactly the message you want to send when directly consulting with your customers, SMART!

Then there are the bugs!, holy crap when you fix a few you create A HUNDRED. Seriously fix your **** or this game will really tank.

I can hold out without a game till diablo, i have the money, but i won't spend it on this 200 million dollar piece of crap.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

My reason for stopping my subscription.
Jcc??
Playing MMOs since 1996.