Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Issue:Error 1003

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Smaois
12.31.2011 , 01:48 AM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings All,

If you are currently unable to connect to a server, and you are getting an Error 1003, please post the following information here:
  • ISP
  • Server Name
  • Your geographical location
***Update***

Although many players are now able to log back into the game, could those still affected please continue to reply here with the requested information.

***Update 24/01/12***

Additional Information Request: We would like to have affected users ping information regarding three of our servers. Please follow the steps below to add the requested information.

1) Click Start, in the search field type cmd, at the command prompt type the following: tracert he1000n01.swtor.com
2) When the traceroute is complete right click on the icon in the top left corner of the command prompt window and go to edit and click select all.
3) Right click again on the icon in the top left corner of the window and go to edit and click copy.
4) Paste the results into a notepad file.
5) Repeat steps 1-4 using the tracert command on the following two servers:
he2000n01.swtor.com and he6000n01.swtor.com
6) Please paste your three traceroute results into this thread and state if you were having the error code 1003 at the time of the traceroute command or not.

Thank you very much for your assistance.

***Update 31/01/12***

Hello everyone,

Once again I would like to thank you for your continuing help and patience.

To assist us further with this issue, we require some further information.

Please post your most recent Client Log here.

Please post the Log within code tags or spoiler tags

Client logs can be found at this default location:

C:\Program Files (x86)\EA\BioWare\Star Wars - The Old Republic\swtor\retailclient\swtor\logs

Client logs look like this: “client_20110630TO95805.log”.

Thank you again for your assistance with this issue.

Smaois | BioWare Customer Service – Forum Support

Artthen
01.19.2012 , 02:00 AM | #2
Hello everyone!

The previous version of this thread exceeded our maximum post threshold, therefore we have recreated it here so that we can continue closely monitoring this game issue.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation! Please note that the previous version of this thread has not been removed, and continues to undergo review.

CursedEmbrace
01.19.2012 , 03:32 AM | #3
Isp: Sky
Server Name: Any & All

The problem continues afflicts both myself and my partner, we've tried a great many of the suggestions made in the previous 1003 error thread to no avail.

We tried connecting through my partner's phone but that yields the same error, so perhaps it is a pc bound problem (in our case, although it affects us both on different machines at the same time), so any more suggestions people have would be greatly appreciated.

Perhaps also worth mentioning that sometimes we can get on to the game, the window of opportunity is usually very brief, not always long enough for us both to get online and I can't say whether it is caused by something, it always seems to random, I just try and log on the game quite a lot, usually failing.

valknutr
01.19.2012 , 04:31 AM | #4
hi,

im also still getting an 1003 error, im also getting a problem where no servers are listed so i have to reboot the game, then 1003 errors until im lucky and can get in, once in the game works fine

isp: Virgin
server: kai-kan

thanks

MarkNH
01.19.2012 , 05:27 AM | #5
Edit: rebooted and everything is working now.

AzumiTOR
01.19.2012 , 06:10 AM | #6
*Edit* I turnt Peerblock off and i can now connect to the servers.

Talysin
01.19.2012 , 06:32 AM | #7
A1

Exar Kun

Vienna

The Problem really seems random! At first I could just wait for a bit and than try again and usually get into the game! Since yesterday it is a lot more difficult to log in .. I tried countless times already, but nothing ..

Nexusjs
01.19.2012 , 12:16 PM | #8
ISP : Videotron
Server Name Iron Citadel
Your geographical location Quebec/Canada

Torpedjanne
01.19.2012 , 12:33 PM | #9
bredbandsbolaget

Hex Droid

Östersund, Sweden

Bimm
01.19.2012 , 12:38 PM | #10
ISP: Vodafone
Server: Hydian Way

FIX THIS! I just resubscribed, don't make me regret it!
∣███████████████████████████████████∣]▒▒▒▒▒▒█Ξ¤Ξ█