Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unnattainable Endgame

altiris
01.19.2012 , 02:34 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by wingsofcover View Post
It's every minute, I think. We had considered just CC'ing the first three that spawn and trying to down him before they get back, but there's just no way since we'll see 3 to 4 spawns before he dies at the dps rate we had.

I did manage to taunt them and we could CC one or two but it just took too long to down them, the boss was already grappling us by the time we killed the last one. I may try it again with a slightly different party setup.

It was two hunters and two agents. I'm thinking bringing a sorc along would help for the buff and the bubble.
Our strat with a Guardian, 2 Commandos (one was freshly 50) and a Sage healer:

DPS boss to 66%, first adds spawn. CC 2 adds, kill the third, then kill the other two one at a time, DPS boss to 33%, CC all of the adds, kill boss, kill adds one at a time. Wiped two or three times before we got it.

Dhariq
01.19.2012 , 02:44 PM | #32
Alot of mixed replies. Some helpful and some not so very much.
Anyway, one thing to add: I have noticed that when I wipe its normally that the boss have enraged. BT is no different with the optional mech boss. As long as you hit him hard enough so he do not enrage its kind of an easy ride tanking him against the wall of the doorway he enters from.

JLapp
01.19.2012 , 02:45 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Dhariq View Post
Alot of mixed replies. Some helpful and some not so very much.
Anyway, one thing to add: I have noticed that when I wipe its normally that the boss have enraged. BT is no different with the optional mech boss. As long as you hit him hard enough so he do not enrage its kind of an easy ride tanking him against the wall of the doorway he enters from.
If you are hitting enrage timers...your tanking is not the issue.

lifewontwait
01.19.2012 , 03:20 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by nothingavailable View Post

2. Every piece of gear is +def and +shield
Found one problem. Get some absorption.