Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PvP a sad story

GD_FRITZ
01.19.2012 , 12:20 AM | #1
I wish I could say I woke up today logged in and your patch actually fixed the PvP issues

1) Laggyness around more then 10 ppl, to the point of unplayble at 20-30
2) RNG rewards
3) Illum (too much to specify 1 thing)
4) The GCD/melee ability non-activation
5) Minor bugs like falling through the world and crash to desktop that do affect PvP very much.

You know Im sad to say, not one of those things was fixed in your patch, as if that alone was not enough you managed to actually make #3 worse and add a #6. Which would be that it is now way to effective with the various buffs to get valor +300% from controlling Illum, and another like several hundred percent from controlling the various bases. I was getting roughly 200 valor per kill or better. I think in about 2 hours I managed something like 25,000 valor ..... WAY, WAY to much.

Im not one of those who leaves or joins games on a whim, but it's getting to be less of a whim and more of a mass exodus of serious PvPer's. Me and all my RL friends and the various in-game PvP buddies I have met all agree this game is actually getting worse for PvPer's not better. I have no desire to go play WoW ..... AT ALL I quit that game almost 1 year ago. I promise you however, if GW2 came out tommorow I would cancel my sub here. Well anyway I just hope you guys get on the ball cause the next cool game to come out will have me and my friends leaving yours unless it gets fixed before that time. GL I hope you do fix it, so we actually enjoy playing.
Holy Sith Inquisition

Strength Honor Power

GD_FRITZ
01.19.2012 , 12:24 AM | #2
Ohh and I really do hope bioware fixes it..... =(
Holy Sith Inquisition

Strength Honor Power