Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Boarding Party Hard Mode - Sakan Do'Nair Bugged

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Boarding Party Hard Mode - Sakan Do'Nair Bugged

Ewox
01.18.2012 , 11:42 PM | #1
This guy has 2 Jedi Healers. The first time we attacked we were able damage the healers as well as the boss. We wiped. The 2nd time, and many times after the healers were immune from damage from the beginning of the fight. Bugged.

axanthius
01.19.2012 , 12:46 AM | #2
yeah some guildies and i went at it last night and had the same problem, never could get past him.

Grizzkhit
01.19.2012 , 08:05 AM | #3
Did this with some friends of mine. The healers were immune on all tries but the first.
But after a few tries we started with a cc on one healer then started dps on the boss, after a while he starts yelling something then you are able to damage one of the healers. Killed the healer, continued dpsing the boss. cc broke on the other healer which was immune until we got the boss further down at a point which he started yelling again, and then we could kill the second healer. The healers doesnt seem to do all that much while they are immune really, so we managed to get him down with this tac.
SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST

Kuolema
01.19.2012 , 08:21 AM | #4
Edit: (thought you were talking about end boss) For the fight your talking about stay away from the generator thats going to blow and its just a tank n spank.

This instance is very doable, if you know the right tactic.

Hint, Ranged DPS is a must and the tank should tank the boss more than 30 meters away.

one more hint.

Massy
Main Boss
Healer

I'ts actually really easy if you ha 4 people to understand how to do it.

PS. before learning how i thought it was bugged to, but its not.

snowmon
01.19.2012 , 08:22 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Kuolema View Post
This instance is very doable, if you know the right tactic.

Hint, Ranged DPS is a must and the tank should tank the boss more than 30 meters away.

one more hint.

Massy
Main Boss
Healer

I'ts actually really easy if you ha 4 people to understand how to do it.

PS. before learning how i thought it was bugged to, but its not.
think you need to learn to read
lvl 55 PT DPS, ToFN Server

Kuolema
01.19.2012 , 08:25 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by snowmon View Post
think you need to learn to read
I realized it before your cleaver post, and edited. I have to admit my confusion came from not realizing anyone had issues with any of the other fights, as they are all pretty easy.

Theiseus
04.03.2012 , 04:02 PM | #7
Just bumping to tell this bug is still there, we just had to give up on finishing the flashpoint

Tadrahn
04.14.2012 , 03:23 PM | #8
Had the exact same issue with this fight just a few minutes ago. Wiped on the first attempt (yay for first timers in hard modes...), and then when we came back in, we were unable to do any damage to the healers.

I had originally thought it was because I had used cloaking screen after everyone else had died on our first attempt, but it sounds like others are having it even after a full wipe.

Guess I'll be putting in a ticket as I'm sure these posts won't be considered as a ticket.