Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Vote for rollback : Yes or no?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Vote for rollback : Yes or no?

01.18.2012 , 11:22 PM | #1
For my part it's YES and hope imps will be honnest

01.18.2012 , 11:23 PM | #2
Yes boi

01.18.2012 , 11:23 PM | #3
Nobody cares about this either.

01.18.2012 , 11:23 PM | #4
definitely yes
The Antiviral Legacy

01.18.2012 , 11:24 PM | #5
soon to be locked, this thread.

01.18.2012 , 11:25 PM | #6
Yes, not even a question.

The YouTube videos are proof that it needs to happen.

01.18.2012 , 11:27 PM | #7
Rollbacks affect everyone who worked on valor today, not just the ******s who exploited into the base all day. Eff that crap, I WORKED at my valor. They can take action against those who gained absurd amount of valor on ilum by looking at their logs and such.

General Rollback = Hell No
Rolling Back ONLY those who clearly exploited = Roll them back into hell for all I care.
Discord - Assassin - Canderous Ordo - Machination (Pit Crew)

"...I remember working every victim with acute precision... I remember every time I hold you, My warm companion... I remember, I dismember!"

01.18.2012 , 11:29 PM | #8

seeing fresh rank 60 valors with orange pieces is depressing knowing how much time I spent grinding towards it before 1.1

01.18.2012 , 11:29 PM | #9
How can anyone have any opinion about this when nobody knows the exact number of people this has positively affected and to what extent? The majority I'm hearing seems to vary from extreme rumor to trolling, there's no hard evidence for anything (I KNOW it happened, no need to rub that in my face, I'm just saying we don't have NUMBERS, only a handful of screenshots).

Secondly, we don't know how those rollbacks would affect other things. We don't know if they can accurately pull the people and valor numbers from their database. I for one spent a lot of time in Ilum even trying to FIND reps to kill, taking 3 hours just for the daily with warzones inbetween. If that would be rollbacked I would be extremely sad. If it truly is for the greater good, I'd suck it up, however if the amount of people who benefitted from this 'exploit' is really an extreme minority compared to the real playerbase, is it worth the trouble at all? Is it worth risking to piss off your majority as a gamedesigner?

Plus, you can't seriously mean to say that farming lowbies on your speedleveled 50 is by any means or way more skillful than aoe'ing the hell out of a bunch of persistant respawners. In a few weeks everyone would have had this amount of valor anyway, does it TRULY matter if we rollback now and they have their valor back within 2 weeks?

01.18.2012 , 11:30 PM | #10
it is not that simple because they have to look on every server and on every player so it is not really possible that they look into million of account... so to be fair with everyone they should take the save they got before the patch and put back everyone like before