Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Republic Strikes Back!!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Republic Strikes Back!!!

Mcskeet
01.18.2012 , 10:13 PM | #1
So, after reading everyone whining about the empire destroying and camping the republic in their base on ilum, come to find out the role is reversed on my server. The republic are severely outnumbered, yet they were roflstomping the empire in the empire's base, as the empire could not transport in fresh recruits because of the dev's killing the taxi system there.

Not to mention the republic had 2 ops groups in different worlds... tattoine and hoth going around dominating the empire lowbies.

I thought it was great.

I'm empire btw.
<><>Soriku, Mandalore the Indomitable<><>For Sorcs new and old, go here for a complete breakdown on endgame specs! http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=2694592#post2694592

Part_Time_Hero
01.18.2012 , 10:16 PM | #2
that one instance doesnt matter

all valor needs to be rolled back ...

not to mention it will now be cakewalk for imps to get to battle master across all servers

what a Fing joke

rollback and illum locked for now is only way i would even log back in again and i have apaid 6 month sub

they can take it and shove it if they are not going to do right thing and roll back valor gains and lock ilum

i worked to dam hard to get to 59.5 valor right before servers shut down last nigth

and wake up today and find its a imp cakewalk to battlemaster now after all the hour si grinded

well F that

McVade
01.18.2012 , 10:19 PM | #3
This isn't really an Imperial/Republic problem, though it's nice to see Republic giving it back on some servers. It's a "broken game" problem, no matter who is doing the exploiting.
The Official Unofficial Figurehead Of The December Procrastinators.
Fixed for George Lucas
Quote: Originally Posted by Ossos View Post
"I'm going to keep paying $15 a month for creamed corn because one day I might like it."

Kyrinic
01.18.2012 , 10:19 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Part_Time_Hero View Post
that one instance doesnt matter

all valor needs to be rolled back ...

not to mention it will now be cakewalk for imps to get to battle master across all servers

what a Fing joke

rollback and illum locked for now is only way i would even log back in again and i have apaid 6 month sub

they can take it and shove it if they are not going to do right thing and roll back valor gains and lock ilum

i worked to dam hard to get to 59.5 valor right before servers shut down last nigth

and wake up today and find its a imp cakewalk to battlemaster now after all the hour si grinded

well F that
People who have been on ilum all day got like 50k valor. That's barely enough to go from 59-60. Get over it.