Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Some Imperial Classes OP? (*cough* Inquisitor *cough*)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Some Imperial Classes OP? (*cough* Inquisitor *cough*)

Melon
01.18.2012 , 10:00 PM | #1
Is it just me or is this class way too op. My main problem is how quickly they can heal themselves in such large amounts on a continuous basis (600 force! While my trooper has 12 ammo....). There large amount of force also allows them to use more of their powers much for often then other class I know of. An example was when 5 players in my ops group tried taking down one of these to only heal himself in large quanties despite the massive amounts of damage he was taking and only to be saved by reinforcing imperials. It's quite much no? Knowing how other classes do not have an advantage like this at all.

SilkyBazaar
01.18.2012 , 10:01 PM | #2
UUMMM Try fighting troopers or smugglers, they can out heal an assassin damage then disappear apparantly timer free with multiple stuns
Another ripped off Australian

boomxi
01.18.2012 , 10:03 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by SilkyBazaar View Post
UUMMM Try fighting troopers or smugglers, they can out heal an assain damage then disappear apparantly timer free with multiple stuns
I see you have no clue about Troopers they don't get to disappear... and sorcs need a nerf bat. Class that has full on shield/dps/healing needs to be one, other or third not all of the above. I wouldn't call it a nerf as much as focusing them into proper role. Couple of other classes fit that criteria too.
Vanguard 50/VR57

Bejita
01.18.2012 , 10:03 PM | #4
troopers sages and smugglers all have huge delays on their skills whill the empire counter parts have instantaneous skills, almost doubling their dps against the republic, the game is hugely bugged in favor of empire and you are simply biased or uneducated to say otherwies

Lugh
01.18.2012 , 10:04 PM | #5
You aren't interrupting them correctly then.
Only two things are infinite The Universe and Human stupidity and I am not so sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
Aka --Alia Ajunta Pall

Caelrie
01.18.2012 , 10:05 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Bejita View Post
troopers sages and smugglers all have huge delays on their skills whill the empire counter parts have instantaneous skills, almost doubling their dps against the republic, the game is hugely bugged in favor of empire and you are simply biased or uneducated to say otherwies
Double DPS because of a 1 second delay on 1 ability? You sound ridiculous.

Lullaby_
01.18.2012 , 10:07 PM | #7
The DPS difference between the classes because of delays is zero. Absolutely nothing. A very few abilities go off quicker and I'm sure that will be changed... but to say that it gives a dps increase is a ridiculous claim. Everyone has the same global cooldown. No one is firing more abilities and the abilities do the same damage. Shock going off faster gives a slight advantage in certain situations, but absolutely no DPS increase.

Axeldrion
01.18.2012 , 10:08 PM | #8
The fact that you think Inqs are worse compared to the constant Trooper heals? And Pretty much every Jedi has some sort of shield that makes them absorb everything. **** troll.

Lullaby_
01.18.2012 , 10:10 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Melon View Post
(600 force! While my trooper has 12 ammo....)
Are you seriously trying to compare different mechanics? It's not like their heals cost 3 force. I think Sorcerers are indeed the most powerful pvp healers right now, but if you are trying to make an argument, leave dumb statements out if you want to be taken seriously. Unless you are trolling... then, by all means, continue.

-Solace-
01.18.2012 , 10:11 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Melon View Post
Is it just me or is this class way too op. My main problem is how quickly they can heal themselves in such large amounts on a continuous basis (600 force! While my trooper has 12 ammo....). There large amount of force also allows them to use more of their powers much for often then other class I know of. An example was when 5 players in my ops group tried taking down one of these to only heal himself in large quanties despite the massive amounts of damage he was taking and only to be saved by reinforcing imperials. It's quite much no? Knowing how other classes do not have an advantage like this at all.
WAAAAAAAA you got beat by an Inquisitor. Get over it.
Need a Sig.