Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Killed SOA, Yay! He drops no loot!

Naroga
01.19.2012 , 09:12 AM | #11
My guild had the same issue last night. We killed Soa on normal mode and no loot dropped. We have open tickets atm.

Shimmer-Holler
01.19.2012 , 09:27 AM | #12
Guild killed SOA (normal) and guess what no Fíing loot. Some people get flung around when the floor drops and donít even get killed theyíre just in a different plane of existence. Somebody was mind trapped when the floor dropped. They just couldnít move but participate to some degree. We killed him and no loot, reset the phase, killed him again and no loot. ***.

Killed Gharj (?) ealier and didnít get credit for him either. Dying on the speeders or running back to SOA. Does BioWare even play this game, because this is MMO 101 things that should be ironed out before trying to introduce something else. If you canít code a multi-mechanic boss fight now donít give us more broken ones that we can waste nights on.

We put in tickets but were immediately told to go F ourselves (There isnít anything this pathetic excuse for customer service could do).

Founders Medals!!!! Seriously that has taken precedence over fixing existing bugs. BioWare you need to loot a clue, because you have don't have one now.

Cycrowave
01.19.2012 , 10:49 PM | #13
same happened to my guild tonight, feeling kinda trolled right now

Blutelf
01.20.2012 , 01:23 AM | #14
Soa hm still drops no loot fyi

Soa normal does.

Stefent
01.20.2012 , 01:34 AM | #15
Fix rakata weapons while your at it and karaggas palace hardmodes drop crap 8-/

Zilliztra
01.20.2012 , 01:48 AM | #16
We killed SoA on normal last night and got loot.

KwwB
01.20.2012 , 01:50 AM | #17
Killed Soa 8m Normal tonight and no loot.

Trucane
01.20.2012 , 02:05 AM | #18
So we are into our first paid sub and they can't even get these basic things right? wow these guys are giving Bioware a bad name ( worse name in my book since BW was already a joke to me).

Tilax
01.20.2012 , 02:26 AM | #19
killed nightmare mode soa tonight. luckily the mount dropped for proof.. but other than that no loot.

if u havent seen the mount yet
http://chaosdunk.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=233727

AmanoTC
01.20.2012 , 02:29 AM | #20
Happened to us yesterday. Did EV 4/5 pre patch, than entered 8 normal yesterday to down Soa and in the lockouts it said that Soa is down but Council is available. To our surprise Council WAS available, so we progressed to Soa, downed him and he had no loot. Left the instance, reset the pase and Soas was available again. Downed him again and AGAIN got no loot.
Wrote ticket and got the same answer: "We don't know what we are doing and we don't know how our game works, just sit around and wait for future patch notes. And while you're sitting around, give us your money!"
Gildenleiter von Shades of Grey ~ Eine deutschsprachige Gilde des Sith-Imperiums

Unser Forum: ~ Shades of Grey ~