Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Quick guide on how to cancel your subscription

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Quick guide on how to cancel your subscription

Kozor
01.18.2012 , 09:20 PM | #11
This thread should be Sticky

Brodsk
01.18.2012 , 09:22 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Jeweledleah View Post
something of note. when I heard of this on another forum, i went to check myself and low and behold - I had no cancel subscription button.... becasue I didn't actually have a subscription. I'm not sure what happened there, but bioware for some reason lost my recurring plan and rolled me back to NO plan. once I actually SET UP THE SUBSCRIPTION into existence? low and behold - cancel subscription button appeared again. there has to be something to cancel for that button to be there.

I'm actually going to make a new post about it, becasue had I not checked, I'd be very annoyed tomorrow due to inability to get into the game, even though I set up my subscription plan a month ago.
I know, but if you click on subscribe, it will show your sub option on the right.

StormDragonlord
01.18.2012 , 09:25 PM | #13
These "how to cancel your sub" posts are hilarious!
Server Transfers!

Breeti
01.18.2012 , 09:26 PM | #14
I just put in a ticket when i cancelled requesting they remove all recurring payments from my profile.

Something else if you cancel and they still accidentally charge you, and yes it would be an accident i don't think bioware would charge someone who cancelled on purpose, you can probably dispute it with them and if that doesn't work you can dispute it with your credit car company.
Have they fixed Ability Delay?

Aurrelio
01.18.2012 , 09:29 PM | #15
Hi there!

We ask that all new threads posted here in General Discussion be on-topic and relevant to Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. With that in mind, we have closed this thread.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in this matter.