Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Good Job Devs. Seriously

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Good Job Devs. Seriously

Pashgan
01.18.2012 , 09:29 PM | #11
I thought I was going to quit due to champion bag-o-duplicates and failtokens, bugged "win 3 warzones" quest and many other glitches - but now I see myself in battlemaster suit in a week or two thus I can handle those 1.4fps and loading screens and game crashes on ilum.

Seriously - thanks for 1.1, Bioware! I'm with you. 1-2 more patches like that and I'll stop using "Biofail" term.

Bluetickone
01.18.2012 , 09:31 PM | #12
I have figured out a solution. WTT full champ commando account for any level 30+. pm me.

Inihise
01.18.2012 , 11:09 PM | #13
Well I'm actually enjoying pvp a lot more since the 50's are out of there. Lot more fun.

Tservo
01.18.2012 , 11:11 PM | #14
I'll hold off until I play some wz's on my level 15 mar, but concerning Ilum - it's a joke. Camping their base is the only thing to do, and we did it, and we got a ton of valor for it.

Maltuvion
01.18.2012 , 11:15 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Sabbathius View Post
This.

Today's fiasco would have gone completely unnoticed if Ilum was simply locked out the minute the exploit was noticed. And it was noticed almost immediately as soon as servers came up.

24 hrs, in which people are allowed to continue exploiting if they're already there, is an abysmal response time when it comes to MMOs. Massive exploits like this need to be locked down or rolled back immediately.

OP, I'm sorry, but I disagree. Let me give you a WoW example. In one patch, there was a bug where popping your PvP trinket removed a major damage ability of just one class. Namely warlock. A warlock casts a very strong DoT on you, you trinket, it goes away. Affected 1 class. Actually one SPEC of one class. THIS was hotfixed in 24 hrs. And it was considered slow.
This.

AdmiralOnasi
01.18.2012 , 11:16 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by IvamAkorahil View Post
the second they realized what was happening they hotfixed it, what more do people want ?
Rollback valor to where it was last night. Seriously, that's all we want.

lilTJeezy
01.18.2012 , 11:17 PM | #17
I feel the same.

Drengir
01.18.2012 , 11:18 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Inihise View Post
Ok so the patch didn't go as planned. Looks like you fixed it in a 24 hour time frame and have addressed it completly to me. Yiou addressed that you are discussing what to do with the exploiting and are patching the problem. Again, All in 24 HOURS. That to me is a great response time. Please keep up the fast response time.

Good luck with the next patch. LOL!!!

INIHISE

PS
I'm not quiting. I'm actually impressed with the response time. I'm also impressed with were your at with the first month. New content and are already looking at ways to improve.
Supporting this!

Much has been done poorly, and many mistakes have been done. But what they Have been doing right have been done great. Considering it all it's a game giving me as much of a gaming experience as any other game out there, and it's still the newest of them all.

What Bioware needs to do is realise their limits. Like: Your engine/servers or whatever cant handle the current 200-500 player battles in Ilum. And you Have to take strong action against exploiters and griefers, and Point this out to us!

Lugh
01.18.2012 , 11:18 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by AdmiralOnasi View Post
Rollback valor to where it was last night. Seriously, that's all we want.
Should do it only for the imperials
Only two things are infinite The Universe and Human stupidity and I am not so sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
Aka --Alia Ajunta Pall

Goare
01.18.2012 , 11:19 PM | #20
To devs: "Math is hard."