A few free months

Technowizard

Normally I don't mind a bug here and there, but when you are more than likely to run into multiple bugs on an encounter rather than just one the whole raid, it starts to get distressing. We ran Soa today, some of the platforms didn't spawn on second phase, then in turn, didn't drop on the transition phase. This happened 4 times before we quit. We decided to go and check out the new operation, though it was just as bad. The trash was nerfed, but here comes Bonethrasher, the lagonator. We had people with high end rigs getting 4 frames per second. We were getting cleaved when we were clearly behind him. The boss RANDOMLY reset on us a number of times. How are we supposed to play this game? I know this isn't Bioware either. I love that company with all my heart, but we all know who rushed this game out to the shelves to make a christmas release when it was clearly not ready.

When this happened to Final Fantasy XIV, they gave members free months to help alleviate their mistake. I would hope EA and Bioware sees it fit to do the same as right now, the lag is far too much for many players, and the bugs will drive the rest away.

There are bugs with this patch but not enough to warrant free time like DCUO or FFXIV.

FFXIV was messed up within minutes of the game going live, the game was unplayable for the majority of the player base right from the get go.

DCUO suffered extended downtime and made up for it via free time for the amount lost plus extra.

A patch is incoming to fix some higher priority issues, but again, this game isn't near the free time level just yet. The servers have to fail catastrophically or the entire game becoming unplayable and went unfixed for free time to be an option.

People have played for a month, mostly their original included time. Many wouldn't have kept their subscription anyways as they've cancelled within minutes of logging in to the game like they always do with MMOs.

There are bugs with this patch but not enough to warrant free time like DCUO or FFXIV.

FFXIV was messed up within minutes of the game going live, the game was unplayable for the majority of the player base right from the get go.

DCUO suffered extended downtime and made up for it via free time for the amount lost plus extra.

A patch is incoming to fix some higher priority issues, but again, this game isn't near the free time level just yet. The servers have to fail catastrophically or the entire game becoming unplayable and went unfixed for free time to be an option.

People have played for a month, mostly their original included time. Many wouldn't have kept their subscription anyways as they've cancelled within minutes of logging in to the game like they always do with MMOs.

I click a button and it does not use the ability. I then keep clicking it, and sometimes the animation will go, but no the ability, tricking me into thinking it has cast. This is not a small bug, it has not been fixed and they have failed to really admit it's there.

You can't possibly be playing the same game. Within minutes of this game going live, it was riddled with tons of issues. I still can't complete an entire chain of quests without various crazy issues coming up that should have been sorted out in beta. 6 more months of beta wouldn't have fixed all the problems this game has.

Right now I'm still enjoying it for the time, but the incomplete state of the game really hasn't made it easy.