[HUGE BUG] Armor disappearing

Papazooki

All my armor just disappeared upon logging into my toon.

Is this for real? BW how can you let a patch like this go through when bugs like this are still present.

I was done with this game anyways, just logging in for the last time and I see that happen.. ridiculous.

No they're not in my inventory or anything.. they just disappeared.

/sigh.. anyone else with this issue?

Is this for real? BW how can you let a patch like this go through when bugs like this are still present.

I was done with this game anyways, just logging in for the last time and I see that happen.. ridiculous.

I have not see this have you look at your equipment to see if it stall on your?

Me smells keylogger account hack

Me smells keylogger account hack

It showed the gear on the toon in the character selection screen. It just disappeared when I logged in.

Ahh well. Like I said I was done with this game anyways.. hope this doesn't happen to anyone who's actually subscribing. now THAT would suck.

hahaha , that is funny anyway why do you care , if you going to quit !

Seriously what a good prank , anyway I think you are trolling or being trolled .

Gee stop making up that rubbishe how can a whole armour dissapear ...

Well offcourse unless you item exploited the epic armor mods !!

Then in that case good riddance ;)

It showed the gear on the toon in the character selection screen. It just disappeared when I logged in.

Ahh well. Like I said I was done with this game anyways.. hope this doesn't happen to anyone who's actually subscribing. now THAT would suck.

I can shenanigans. You are obviously not upset enough. I can tell. I can read between the lines. If you even cared you would have already submitted a ticket, but since you don't, and have not stated you have, I don't believe you.

I can shenanigans. You are obviously not upset enough. I can tell. I can read between the lines. If you even cared you would have already submitted a ticket, but since you don't, and have not stated you have, I don't believe you.

You say you can read between the lines, and you somehow missed this: