Call to Arms - Re-Roll for the republic

Malice_X

With the obvious faction imbalance on PvP servers, me and my guild have decided to re-roll to the republic side.

Looking for a Heavy pop west-coast server. Anyone have any suggestions? How much RP is required on something like Ajunta-Pall, which I heard has decent balance.

Just wondering why.

With BW implementing additional same-faction WZ's, what's the benefit of being on the side with fewer PvP, PvE and economic options? I could see rolling on an increasingly dead side if you got the benefit of bonuses or shorter queue times, but you won't get either.

Add this the fact that Ilum has been changed to just about exclude Repub from being able to compete and complete quests there, and I just don't see the point.

Heck, just join the rest of the Imp guilds rolling Repub alts to farm in Ilum. With 1.1 and the incoming change to allow all WZ's to be same-faction, there's no benefit to going Repub.

Edited by Xandraxx

Heck, just join the rest of the Imp guilds rolling Repub alts to farm in Ilum. With 1.1 and the incoming change to allow all WZ's to be cross-faction, there's no benefit to going Repub.

Sigh... really? They are doing same faction WZs...

Good luck Repub, everyone and their mother is going to reroll now.

They will have to do something lame like 20% more exp/gold/loot for the under populated side just in a terrible attempt to get some balance.