How do I unsubscribe?

wixxkruppel

Basically, I bought the game, inserted my VISA at release (to get my free game month), chose the one month recurring billing plan option.

In my-account->subscription it states

You have no play time. Please sign up for a recurring subscription plan or redeem a Game Time Code. We will keep your account and character information in case you decide to return.

However, on my-account->subscription->payment history, it shows my next billing date is January 19th (today).

So where the farg is the unsubscribe button?

Edited by wixxkruppel

Thanks a ton.

I can't seem to find access to that page from "my account" no matter how hard I look.

This is what I see under "subscription".

This is what I see under "payment history".

There is no button for me that takes me to sub cancellation.

Edited by wixxkruppel

Thanks a ton.

I can't seem to find access to that page from "my account" no matter how hard I look.

According to your pictures you're already unsubbed. :confused:

But hes not, according to my subscription page im unsubbed also, but im not.

The website thinks everyone is unsubbed (thus nobody has a cancel button to push) :p

Maybe BW knows they stuffed up the game with the last patch and are saving people time un-subbing :p

Edit: It's a joke BW fanboys - keep your knickers on

Edited by Kandorr

Well, if it wasn't for the link posted here, I wouldn't have been able to unsubscribe from my one month RECURRING subscription.

RECURRING being the keyword here.

You know how to post but don´t know how to unsub ?

how the hell did you put in your credit card number lolz ...

Best to call the bank you know !!

To say credit card is stolen !! ;)

Oh wait that is too much hassle too probaly :D

Look, another retarded fanboy who is unable to read.

The irony.

Edited by wixxkruppel

Maybe BW knows they stuffed up the game with the last patch and are saving people time un-subbing :p

Edit: It's a joke BW fanboys - keep your knickers on

Or maybe their legal department thought that since they forced you to put in a subscription to play for the 30 days you already bought they should stop all billing and make you choose to resubscribe so they can't get sued for it.

U post about unsub to game?

Not tor related

end of rine

Actually I had to have help to find where to delete my CC information. BW has hid it pretty good. Its a low back stabbing dev team thats trying to cover their asses when tommorows tally sheets shows a sharp drop in subs. Alot were going to play the free month and had no intention of renewing, a bunch wanted to love the game but now hate it and will be unsubbing. You know you have a problem when people who paid 150 bucks for the game doesnt last a month and cancels. BW is getting exactly what they deserve for decptive practices, for putting out a very sub par game, and for ignoring the player base on just about every level of the game.

I'm subbed for 6 months and the button is there.

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/59/sube.png

I, like the OP, have the subscription page showing no active subscription, but the payment history page showing im to be billed tomorrow.

Ive also never canceled anything, so im assuming its a bug with the subscription page, and not their entire billing system. Though i suppose that could be the case as well.

May be that ill be billed tomorrow, but not 'subscribed', and unable to play the game or post on the forums for help, eh? :p

Thanks a ton.

Looking at that screen shot, YOU HAVE NO ACTIVE SUBSCRIPTION. ERGO...NOTHING TO CANCEL.

Looking at that screen shot, YOU HAVE NO ACTIVE SUBSCRIPTION. ERGO...NOTHING TO CANCEL.

I also queried that and was informed that's part of the problem. It says they have no recurring subscription, but they actually do. They haven't cancelled anything.

But you would've known that had you read past the first post...