Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Canceling my acct

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

elitenz
01.18.2012 , 08:03 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by N5-L1 View Post
Greetings,

If you are experiencing difficulties removing your subscription on our website, please call us for further assistance.
lol why should people make phone calls to you when this type of problem can be sorted out via the support team online whoops that's right there isn't one.

Yarsha
01.18.2012 , 08:03 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Robtard View Post
hahahahahahaha, of course they took out the unsubscribe link. thats funny stuff. dont want to have too many ppl leaving.
ikr, however that just opened them up to a slew of potential lawsuits...

I took a screenshot just in case

Robtard
01.18.2012 , 08:04 PM | #13
So i deleted my saved CC info, but under "manage Subscriptions" it still shows the CC info there and i cant change it there without changing my subscription payment type. which i dont have something fake to give them so it would kill itself, or otherwise. i want it canceled.
-Robtard-

LadyRaven
01.18.2012 , 08:06 PM | #14
It is a well thought out plan.

You can check out but never leave.

Robtard
01.18.2012 , 08:07 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyRaven View Post
It is a well thought out plan.

You can check out but never leave.
but i want to...

its crazy that i dont see any way to cancel my sub, its straight up not an option.
-Robtard-

CanesVul
01.18.2012 , 08:09 PM | #16
I think most of you are just looking for any reason to complain. I just laugh at this thread so much because your leaving for all these stated reasons yet you have a hard time finding the "cancel my subscription" button which took me all of 20 seconds to find. Bon voyage there mate this your stop then, as for me I have a 6 month boarding pass to enjoy. We'll be seeing ya on the other side or maybe we won't will we.

Canes Vul, Bounty Hunter for-Hire
Hoth System,
Proud Member of Valhalla

Robtard
01.18.2012 , 08:11 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by CanesVul View Post
I think most of you are just looking for any reason to complain. I just laugh at this thread so much because your leaving for all these stated reasons yet you have a hard time finding the "cancel my subscription" button which took me all of 20 seconds to find. Bon voyage there mate this your stop then, as for me I have a 6 month boarding pass to enjoy. We'll be seeing ya on the other side or maybe we won't be will we.
where did you find it then? cuz when i goto my account -> subscriptions it lists subscribe, show payment history and add game time.

thats it.
-Robtard-

Yarsha
01.18.2012 , 08:11 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by CanesVul View Post
I think most of you are just looking for any reason to complain. I just laugh at this thread so much because your leaving for all these stated reasons yet you have a hard time finding the "cancel my subscription" button which took me all of 20 seconds to find. Bon voyage there mate this your stop then, as for me I have a 6 month boarding pass to enjoy. We'll be seeing ya on the other side or maybe we won't be will we.
aw looky guise it a fanboi!!!

RAWRRRRR

Aenoria
01.18.2012 , 08:12 PM | #19
There should as far as i could read be two things that work (cant check already unsubbed so )

add
Quote:
/cancel
At the end of the url when you are on the main account page if that doesnt work try

https://account.swtor.com/user/subscription

Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning

Robtard
01.18.2012 , 08:13 PM | #20
zomg! that worked!
thanks!!!

you're more helpful then the CS rep, lols.

ty
-Robtard-