5 guildies just canceled there subs today.

RichLather

I wonder if other people are seeing similar trends, we had 4 tanks, were down to 1. We had 6 healers and were down to 4. A few of the people that canceled were my close friends and now it has me feeling down about the game. Our guild is shrinking and all day vent has been nothing but absolute misery, people just cannot believe that this company could possibly have the audacity to release new content while they havent fixed gamebreaking issues like ability lag, bugs, LFG, and custom UI. I can literally feel the ship sinking, and its making me sad, I had such high hope for this game for such a long long time, and now Im watching my guild vanish. I mean the developers didnt even put in a LFG, thats how lazy and incompetent they are, its the one perfect example of how bad they have failed. Im sitting here trying to run a hard mode right now, been typing LFG for 30 miserable minutes and getting more frustrated by the minute. Today I started thinking about Diablo 3 and Guild Wars 2.

i LOVED the game as a whole. But was also driven to cancel after the issues for the same excact reason. Dont realse new content before you fix existing issues. This thread will be locked shortly, because BW would rather silence us than work on the game they broke.

Sounds like your guildies have gaping voids in their lives that they tried to fill with a game. When they discovered that SWTOR wasn't the answer to their empty lives, they moved onto to another game to repeat the cycle rather than take responsibility for their own problems.