Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Welp, it was a good try.

Feelinestars
01.18.2012 , 07:13 PM | #1
I give them a C+ for effort and an F- for execution. I'm talking about the release, the game itself, the company, the support, the developers, the community, the patches.

When the forums are 100 times more fun than the game... well... go login. Or, better yet.. let's show BioWare we not only will not accept a broken, mediocre game, but the game is just unplayable. I thought it was unplayable at release.. go login now!

EALouse was 210% right. I thought the game couldn't get any worse than it was prior to today. Then I logged in. And then I was so suprised.. and baffled, and my jaw dropped. I couldn't even believe it.

Free month ends tomorrow (not for me tho, I have a 2 month gamecard).. I would assume that it will be F2P in 6 months or less. In fact, the title of my thread is too much of a compliment. This isn't even a "try.." this is stealing peoples money.

How many subscriptions will this game bring to World of Warcraft? Hahaha.. I just made myself laugh out loud.

migmon
01.18.2012 , 07:16 PM | #2
fully agree, good thread. you can tell this game is going down the drains when you have moderators locking threads within minutes of posting how disappointed we are... my entire guild has unsubbed. swtor was a good single player game imho, so ill give you that

Taurusaud
01.18.2012 , 07:17 PM | #3
c+ for effort!? You call this effort!??!?!?

PeacefulViolence
01.18.2012 , 07:17 PM | #4
Why are people still making these threads? CHECK THE DEVTRACKER http://www.swtor.com/community/devtracker.php

GalacticKegger
01.18.2012 , 07:18 PM | #5
Have you tried battle.net? I hear the fish are biting there. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9mf3Bypyk8
Can we please just have our pre-KotFE SWTOR MMORPG back?

Die_Scream
01.18.2012 , 07:18 PM | #6
Was a good run, almost 4 weeks.

migmon
01.18.2012 , 07:19 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by PeacefulViolence View Post
Why are people still making these threads? CHECK THE DEVTRACKER http://www.swtor.com/community/devtracker.php
no, check the game i dont care about whats coming, i care about the 70 bucks i blew on this steaming heap

in a year this will be used as a model for what not to do with your MMO

United_Strafes
01.18.2012 , 07:20 PM | #8
Agreed, bought 2 months initially on one of those card things, won't be going beyond that I'm certain, Still like BioWare though, Thank goodness Mass Effect is a different team.

And to the MODs closing down threads that are complaining, guess what, there's some damn good reasons for complaining right now.

gwarsack
01.18.2012 , 07:21 PM | #9
Lucas retired today too....guess this mess of a game was the real reason.

Tatami
01.18.2012 , 07:21 PM | #10
Bye bye. Say hello to all your friends in WoW for us.
Begeren Colony Server.
Grim Determination
Tatia,Tatami, Tatiana, Tatsi, Tatsuko, Tatsuki