Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Has anyone who did not pre-order the 21st gotten in yet?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Has anyone who did not pre-order the 21st gotten in yet?

itsmymillertime
12.13.2011 , 08:33 AM | #11
they are letting people in as long as the servers are still running good. emailing people saying what day they can play is very deceitful if they cannot promise the time due to unforeseen issues.

Zentaos
12.13.2011 , 08:34 AM | #12
Patience people, patience....The Dev tracker has the latest on the EGA and how they are handling it....have fun!
Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate.
Sun Tzu---Proud member of Havoc! Join us!

greenbook
12.13.2011 , 08:38 AM | #13
Wish people would stop these pre-order threads!

I pre-ordered on the 21st July , however for some reason play.com did not receive their codes till later , or possibly in batches , or maybe play were just slow at getting them out?

So I did not receive a code till the 25th despite pre-ordering earlier.... so it sucks to be me I guess!

Domone
12.13.2011 , 08:38 AM | #14
I just thought of it as they have pre orders from July to December and 7 days to get people in.

They already did a 2million person Stress Test so i mean it's not like the servers are prepared.

I don't feel like 1 million people pre ordered the first day...or even 500k. I could be wrong but the FIRST day of pre ordering 500,000ppl? doubtful

with that being said I feel like they could handle inviting pretty much the first day of pre orders in the first wave if not the first 2 waves alone and start workin their way down to other days. If i'm not in by the afternoon i'd be rather disappointed

Even tho I can admit i'm being incredibly impatient given there are no games I wanna play right now other than this one annnnnd I have been waitin for this game since they rumored its released back in like 2007 X_X

revanstar
12.13.2011 , 08:39 AM | #15
I wonder how many days after pre-ordering started they are going to let people for tomorrow. I was the 27th of July... Not saying I disappointed about today or anything just wondering about tomorrow is all.
Level 50 Bounty Hunter tank and Level 50 Sorcorer healer

Landuson
12.13.2011 , 09:32 AM | #16
I was the 3rd of August, and I have been amusing myself with the notion that I might get invited later on today.

At the rate of these waves, that notion crashed and burned in front of my eyes...

This is what I've been doing for the past... God knows how long:

I played a bit of Skyrim; got two dragons to scrap it against eachother; got killed by some stray 'Yol... Tor Shul!'; checked my emails; refreshed and checked them again; watched an hour youtube episode; checked my emails again...

Yahdi-yahda, I'm in for a long wait.
'We are pushing a, late, March 2012 release'
*1.5 million light sabers burst to life*

--

ParalysedSpirit
12.13.2011 , 09:33 AM | #17
I entered my code in on August 30th. Still waiting for my invite.
(███████████████████████████████████║║◙█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙[█]

Bavieo
12.13.2011 , 09:39 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Landuson View Post
I was the 3rd of August, and I have been amusing myself with the notion that I might get invited later on today.

At the rate of these waves, that notion crashed and burned in front of my eyes...

This is what I've been doing for the past... God knows how long:

I played a bit of Skyrim; got two dragons to scrap it against eachother; got killed by some stray 'Yol... Tor Shul!'; checked my emails; refreshed and checked them again; watched an hour youtube episode; checked my emails again...

Yahdi-yahda, I'm in for a long wait.
maybe a job would fill your time unless its your day off? lol

Gnaar
12.13.2011 , 10:00 AM | #19
Notice not a single 2008'er complained in here?

SWCrazyy
12.13.2011 , 10:09 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by greenbook View Post
Wish people would stop these pre-order threads!

I pre-ordered on the 21st July , however for some reason play.com did not receive their codes till later , or possibly in batches , or maybe play were just slow at getting them out?

So I did not receive a code till the 25th despite pre-ordering earlier.... so it sucks to be me I guess!
sucks to be you? try pre-ordering on 22nd and then forgetting to activate the code until the 5th of december aha, your lucky compared to ******* me, on the dev log they have posted that up september should be in today, but dont forget they are taking it slowly, how people can think them sending out 100k emails to say yes you can log in on 13th at 7am would be okay is an idiot, yeah 100,000 people sat at there computers and all signing in at the same time! the servers would have so many problems, i like the way that they are doing it, yeah it takes longer, but when you get in there, you KNOW FOR A FACT there going to be smooth running servers, not overloaded like s**t, hope to see you all playing soon, im joining the red eclipse server hopefully (Y)
Star Wars is for life, not just for Christmas
December Crew "Ill Do It Later"