Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Has anyone who did not pre-order the 21st gotten in yet?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Has anyone who did not pre-order the 21st gotten in yet?

Domone
12.13.2011 , 08:20 AM | #1
Just wondering...if anyone who pre ordered after the 21st has gotten in yet? Won't lie pretty disappointed I'm not in yet when i redeemed my key just 2 days after. Figured it wouldn't make that significant of a difference X_X

Arekesu
12.13.2011 , 08:22 AM | #2
I would imagine that you will still get in today, so still not that huge a difference.

Domone
12.13.2011 , 08:23 AM | #3
That's what I'm hoping but yeah seems like it's more people then i originally anticipated.

rslnmn
12.13.2011 , 08:23 AM | #4
I activated mine on the 25th. I figured I'd have gotten in too. Kinda disappointed that they didn't at least plan it out and SEND US AN E-MAIL TO TELL US WHEN WE WOULD BE ALLOWED TO GET INTO THE GAME SO WE COULD PLAN FOR IT. Might have been nice...

Ikhthus
12.13.2011 , 08:23 AM | #5
Yeah I read on Facebook from TORs page that someone who pre-ordered on December 1st got in, but that just could've been someone who was not telling the truth.
Pimp slap you I will, when in the game we meet.

Darth_Rahlik
12.13.2011 , 08:24 AM | #6
My guess is that a HUGE number of people redeemed their code on the first day and then it was almost silent until 8-10 weeks ago (maybe more). So I think that once the clear the first day it will jump quite fast forward. Next batch will probably include people all the way up to October (after the first day).

At least I hope I am right since I'm in the October batch. But anyway, I would have guessed second day for you if you had asked me yesterday since it's fairly reasonable that the first-day-preorder people will take up most of first day or maybe all of it even.
// Anders @ Gothenburg
Please let me map and ctrl+a - Please give us dual spec!
SW:ToR is the best MMO ever and the first that can be played Solo.
For heaven sake! SWTOR native on Mac!!!!

uchihazeso
12.13.2011 , 08:25 AM | #7
Yeah i activated mine the 22nd, i was for sure i'd get in today..

EDIT: Just got my email lol might wana check yours

Domone
12.13.2011 , 08:26 AM | #8
Yeah....I won't lie the whole premise of "we're just gonna keep inviting people depending on server" I still dont see why they couldnt just at least give an estimate so I'm not sitting here watching it like a hawk.

Woobies
12.13.2011 , 08:29 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by uchihazeso View Post
Yeah i activated mine the 22nd, i was for sure i'd get in today..

EDIT: Just got my email lol might wana check yours
I was in the first wave. I entered my pre-order code at 6 am on July 21st. Only two waves have happened--and in 2 hours I might add. I'm sure there are many, many more waves to come.
Cake is a Lie. Pie is a Lie. Truth can only be found in Twinkies.

Zones
12.13.2011 , 08:32 AM | #10
How many people are they letting in 10k a wave? This is asanine, they should already be into august by now. If their servers are ready for release they should be taking at least 200k in the first wave.