Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Do Visa Gift Cards Work for a 3 month sub?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Do Visa Gift Cards Work for a 3 month sub?

Tudose
01.18.2012 , 06:47 PM | #1
As in the title of post do they work? I know others use it and VISA said it works where ever they use Visa. I am Stuck with a $300 one and i rather use it for this game for now....

Shadowswillm
01.18.2012 , 06:52 PM | #2
Don't think so, even though you have a high amount of money on that card just due to the fact that its a gift card makes it invalid I think.

Tudose
01.18.2012 , 06:56 PM | #3
Hmmm I guess we will see in a days time.. The Card is Registered to my address. And it works like a Visa i did buy a game with it online and it worked. but i just wanted to see if some one here knows.

Again thanks for the reply

Gangrel
01.18.2012 , 07:00 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Tudose View Post
Hmmm I guess we will see in a days time.. The Card is Registered to my address. And it works like a Visa i did buy a game with it online and it worked. but i just wanted to see if some one here knows.

Again thanks for the reply
I can see know problems with it *NOT* working.

VISA gift cards are meant to work as *proper* VISA cards, just without the annoying bills every month
1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
4) I have seen more intellegence from an NPC AI in TR beta, than from most MMO players.

Tudose
01.18.2012 , 07:03 PM | #5
Hey thank you for reply... I have been reading about it in the last 10 mins or so and people say they work.. So i guess in a day we will see i will post on here letting people know..

I would go to a store and buy game time cards if they were not sold out for the last 2 weeks.

Sivar
01.18.2012 , 07:06 PM | #6
Yes they work, I used one to pay for the game.
The Nyris Legacy
Jedi Covenant