Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Update on Ilum Open World PvP issues

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Update on Ilum Open World PvP issues
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Taekoma
01.18.2012 , 07:05 PM | #81
Republic character....just cancelled.....this is the straw that broke the camels back.....feel free Devs to check that I really did cancel and read my comments.

Croaten
01.18.2012 , 07:05 PM | #82
No roll back......... *** IS THIS ****!

Canceled.

Leefn
01.18.2012 , 07:05 PM | #83
Thank god (devs) for emergency patch tomorrow for this problem...

A videos says more than words:
Youtube Old and New Illum

Suggestions:

Decrease valor gain when in a ops grp by A lot. Split valor gain by ppl in a grp (if they're close to the kill).
Most valor gain should be from a solo kill. -This will make ppl want to go in small grps or solo to pvp.. which, imo, is the most fun.
Fix the problem with daily / weekly quest not updating allthou you killed someone!

nugsalad
01.18.2012 , 07:05 PM | #84
No roll backz?!?! You *********** kidding me bw?!? No roll backz?!?! You *********** kidding me bw?!?no roll backz?!?! You *********** kidding me bw?!?no roll backz?!?! You *********** kidding me bw?!?no roll backz?!?! You *********** kidding me bw?!?no roll backz?!?! You *********** kidding me bw?!?no roll backz?!?! You *********** kidding me bw?!?no roll backz?!?! You *********** kidding me bw?!?no roll backz?!?! You *********** kidding me bw?!?no roll backz?!?! You *********** kidding me bw?!?
Zatox
<FMC>
Prophecy of the Five - PVP

Taral
01.18.2012 , 07:05 PM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by cwatz View Post
No rollback? Well thats that.

The leveling up was actually awesome, WZ's and the pvp system in general were pretty awesome outside of a few major issues.

This however is unacceptable. I took 5-6 days of gametime to grind battlemaster. That time and effort has been thrown away for nothing. I will not support a POS company that will throw my time investment away in the blink of an eye.

You will never see me again.
This.
That's Bush.

FtenEQ
01.18.2012 , 07:05 PM | #86
Sorry BW, I'm not unsubbing but without a rollback, there goes probably a good 20% of the Republic players left who did not outright cancel after this.
Jedi Knight---Guardian Tank Extraordinaire---PVP bad-mother
Follow me on Twitter!http://www.twitter.com/fteneq
My Guardian Blog!TheORJ.blogspot.com

lougratz
01.18.2012 , 07:06 PM | #87
NO ROLLBACK NO SUBSCRIPTION...PEACE OUT SWTOR...NEVER PLAY BW GAME AGAIN...thanks, be fun to watch your subscriber loss, whose getting fired for this one???

Battyone
01.18.2012 , 07:06 PM | #88
When we broke the imperial camping of us I was getting 200valor/kill on them when we pushed em back to their base.
Amistar Nelmarra -- 55 Sage, Ebon Hawk <The Azure Blades>
I stream my bad gameplay.
Come watch the Fat Man rageth on Twitch!

arsdigita
01.18.2012 , 07:06 PM | #89
Sorry, not good enough.

V a l l e y . o f . D e a t h .
. "Into the Valley of Death rode the six hundred", but none returned .
A r s D i g i t a - V i t B r e v i s - G e i g e r

Expanse
01.18.2012 , 07:06 PM | #90
Why am i stilled subbed to this pathetic game?