Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Update on Ilum Open World PvP issues

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Update on Ilum Open World PvP issues
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

davetrump
01.18.2012 , 07:26 PM | #401
Thank you for your post Gabe.

Now please quit your job and let someone competent take your place.

mrjoemama
01.18.2012 , 07:26 PM | #402
Quote: Originally Posted by Zanith View Post
you guys who what a rollback... You guys obviously know NOTHING about mmos.

There is NO way to rollback one aspect of the game. IF biowear dose any rollbacks, it would affect EVERY PLAYER ON EVER SERVER. what dose that mean? it means that just about everyone who invested ANY time into there characters today would be pissed and quit the game...

Rollbacks are NEVER an option.
LOL you could easily rollback Valor gain. This isn't rocket science.

Nightsorrow
01.18.2012 , 07:27 PM | #403
Well, I couldnt fint the "Cancel subscription" button on the subscription panel, so I removed my account information. I'll see tomorrow what happens.

At the end of this month, I am going away for three months. After that, I will check in on the patch notes, see how the game stands. I might re-subscribe after that, if they have made major changes, major improvments.

Otherwise, my hope lies with other games.

Amarachnz
01.18.2012 , 07:27 PM | #404
You don't know what you're doing in you're own game.

SithtobeJedi
01.18.2012 , 07:27 PM | #405
Let's play a game of "Who didn't read the first post and thinks there's no rollback or repercussions coming to those who exploited" shall we?

I'm willing to bet the next 10 or so posts beneath this one are gonna be about no rollback

Let's weed out those that read and those that like to complain ^_^ it will be fun, I promise :P lol
"Never argue with a fool, from a distance no one can tell the difference."
◙[//////////]:◙:{♦}X{█████████████████████████████)

DreadSire
01.18.2012 , 07:27 PM | #406
Starting to think Star Wars is just not ment to be an MMO. All this stuff today reminds me of SWG-CU.. No one listened then, and seems no one is now. History repeats its self holds true with Star Wars MMOs. I have little hope that this will come to an acceptable end for anyone. Someone is getting the shaft.

Geston
01.18.2012 , 07:27 PM | #407
Quote: Originally Posted by thaCHEA View Post
1) This is a new MMO, there will be bugs from untested content, and prompt fixes and balances put in place...the same happened in vanilla for WoW
I dont recall 70% of the Alliance players having Grand Marshall a month after it was implemented.
Tanking isn't a role. It's a calling.

Goshee
01.18.2012 , 07:27 PM | #408
I'm really disappointed... Honestly, I am lost for words.

I hope this gets fixed and I hope those who exploited the game are punished accordingly.

This whole experience has been worse than watching Scar let go of Mufasa's paw in the Lion King. QQ.

Tadeik
01.18.2012 , 07:27 PM | #409
Working as inteded as devs responce says and will be the same tomorrow only thing is you wont be able to enter the rebs base.

ChosenPredator
01.18.2012 , 07:27 PM | #410
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvtFS...ature=youtu.be <---video of people doing the deed?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aSKh...el_video_title check out my helmet building progress tokusatsu inspired & some bounty hunter inspiration.