Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Update on Ilum Open World PvP issues

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Update on Ilum Open World PvP issues
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

KoraX
01.18.2012 , 08:28 PM | #1021
Thats right rebel scum. Flee.
KoraX
Bathony - The Swiftsure

Squadron 419

keeNzz
01.18.2012 , 08:29 PM | #1022
Can someone tell me when the beta will end?

Aenoria
01.18.2012 , 08:29 PM | #1023
Because for some people they had problems unsubbing (no no hating people who love the game enjoy yourself (and yes i mean that) ) but for the people having problems. In another thread i posted this:

==========================

There should as far as i could read be two things that work (cant check already unsubbed so )

add
Quote:
/cancel
At the end of the url when you are on the main account page if that doesnt work try

https://account.swtor.com/user/subscription

Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning

Loekii
01.18.2012 , 08:29 PM | #1024
Quote: Originally Posted by Obvi View Post
BioWare needs to grow some balls and actually close Illum, rollback the Valor, and suspend those responsible. (Including BioWare employee's that failed to see this coming)
They should have closed Illuim as soon as the issue began.

If there really was an 'Insta-kill zone', they would immediately have noticed that it was broken -- and brought down the zone, if not the servers.

However, they have left the broken zone open.
Not Happy with the State of TOR?

Cancel your subscription until you see BW improve the game to your liking. Vote with your Wallet.

Abriael
01.18.2012 , 08:30 PM | #1025
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to be clear and let you all know that we’re definitely aware of individuals who took extreme advantage of this situation and we will be carefully evaluating and taking action as necessary.
Get through your thick head that this is the only realistic solution that they can implement. If you think they can punish hundreds of thousands of players that got their progression legitimately in the whole game today in order to roll back the few hundreds that got it by exploiting, you must be the most delusional creature on the planet.

People at level 50 fighting it out on Ilum are the vast minority compared to the vast majority of the playerbase that isn't even near to get there.

Demanding for them to completely void the progression of the vast majority in order to hit the vast minority is ludicrous. The only thing you should be asking for is exactly what they promise, for those in that vast minority to be pinpointed and adressed individually.

There's no other solution in the realm of realism. Simple as that.

cashogy
01.18.2012 , 08:30 PM | #1026
Quote: Originally Posted by keeNzz View Post
likely never, since bioware still has not even begun to address the main issues that were in the beta
Da'ny - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

Theonesavior
01.18.2012 , 08:30 PM | #1027
no rollback = no sub Kthx bai, you clearly dont care about the people playing this game if you are just going to send the repubs to the slaughter house and the imperials to pull the triggers for valor.

Enfo
01.18.2012 , 08:30 PM | #1028
Level 50 to level 60 ~ 1 hour.

Thanks for the new buff bioware!
VIP SSJ4 CE x 2 QUALIFIED

Hamoct
01.18.2012 , 08:30 PM | #1029
I like the new patch. The PVP in Illum is quite enjoyable... whats the point of a rollback? Play the game and have fun.

You are not forced to participate in the pvp. If you dont like it go roleplay in Hutta with cookies.

xpactor
01.18.2012 , 08:30 PM | #1030
Quote: Originally Posted by keeNzz View Post
nah this will be on beta for several years like gmail lol.
assuming the game is still alive after d3, gw2, pandaria expansion, etc lol.