Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Feedback] Warzones Post 1.1 Patch.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
[Feedback] Warzones Post 1.1 Patch.

Choppinrockz
01.18.2012 , 06:31 PM | #1
Hello,

Warzone healing is messed up, but I dont know whats wrong with it. Seems that either damage is out of control or healing has lowered... but seems like both, Healing lower and damage increased. I noticed the bolstering buff was edited to display more information, but I am not sure how that may have affected Pre 1.1 patch game balance. Please take some time to address this issue as it makes it extremely difficult to heal as a fully equiped Champion geared Seer. These reports were brought to my attention by other players and now that I have tested it, they seem to be right on the ball.

Voidstar is COMPLETELY bugged out and not functioning correctly. This may also intermittently be bugging out Expertise in some matches.

Check it out guys thanks. GL.

Choppinrockz
01.18.2012 , 06:41 PM | #2
*Update* I think that Expertise is NOT working atm in Warzones, but in World pvp it seems fine. Or in Ilum at least.

Killadrix
01.18.2012 , 06:42 PM | #3
I think you might just be used to level 14's plinking away at you and now you have full teams of 50's tearing your face off.

Loekii
01.18.2012 , 06:43 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Killadrix View Post
I think you might just be used to level 14's plinking away at you and now you have full teams of 50's tearing your face off.
If he feels it is expertise, then it is likely this.
Not Happy with the State of TOR?

Cancel your subscription until you see BW improve the game to your liking. Vote with your Wallet.

Choppinrockz
01.18.2012 , 06:44 PM | #5
lol funny, but that's not the case. I'm used to fighting against battle master Sith 50s I know the damage they can do because I play too much. (Rep Player)

jrlucas
01.18.2012 , 06:44 PM | #6
I wouldn't know. Waited 8 hours queued and still couldnt get into a warzone.

Killadrix
01.18.2012 , 06:45 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Loekii View Post
If he feels it is expertise, then it is likely this.
Oh, my bad.

I didn't realize having a feeling was empirical evidence.

Choppinrockz
01.18.2012 , 06:49 PM | #8
Thanks for the free bumps guys. Lets get this noticed.

iamnoobplzhelp
01.18.2012 , 06:57 PM | #9
Empire is getting totally creamed in warzones. I don't mind, because its only fair, after wiping the floor with them beforehand.

But it just seems like the bracketing wouldn't change it this drastically. Maybe I just suck and am having an off day so far.
Server: Mask of Nihilus
Main: 50 Madness Sorcerer - Build
Guild: Noobz (We are recruiting!)

Choppinrockz
01.18.2012 , 07:21 PM | #10
VoidStar is also completely bugged.