Omg my baby cant walk. It was just born why not???

Kasukua

grow up please. have patience.

do you use everything you have ever paid for 24/7, constantly.

I might cancel this game cause if i dont, i wont be able to eat or sleep. I paid 15 dollars holy crap!

babies crawl first right?? they dont run, or sprint, or join the NFL so you can get paid.

****ign games like this take a while to catch on. feel good that BW is trying to not be WoW

those people ************ about canceling, obviosly have nothing to do with time, let alone breathe. ****

MY PRECIOUS PVP

LAWDDDD

I might cancel this game cause if i dont, i wont be able to eat or sleep. I paid 15 dollars holy crap!

babies crawl first right?? they dont run, or sprint, or join the NFL so you can get paid.

****ign games like this take a while to catch on. feel good that BW is trying to not be WoW

those people ************ about canceling, obviosly have nothing to do with time, let alone breathe. ****

MY PRECIOUS PVP

LAWDDDD

If my kid had spent 5+ years in the womb....he had BETTER hit the ground running.

MY PRECIOUS PVP

LAWDDDD

You are a *********** idiot.

I guess your wife was pregnant for 5 years and cost $300 millions in hospital bills.

If I spent $300 million in research and development to allow my wife to give birth to a super baby after 5 years of pregnancy, that baby better be able to walk, run, and know kongfu at birth. sheeeeeeeet~

MY PRECIOUS PVP

LAWDDDD

lol wow...

Nice rant about the rants.

Do you invest $15 a month on an infant hoping he will someday be an NFL football player and pay for your retirement? Particularly when he's already showing signs of a serious deformation? Forrest Gump was just a movie.

TOR has been more Jar Jar develops PvP and Ewoks working on the UI / input responses. I don't see either of them playing intergalactic football any time soon.

Nice rant about the rants.

Do you expense $15 a month on an infant hoping he will someday ...

Fixed.

When will people learn, a game is not an investment. You can invest time into a game in hopes to achieve something but once you purchase a game there is no return. It's an EXPENSE!!!

the fanboi force is strong in this thread.......this is release not beta, ie the baby is now 5 years old and starting school.

If your baby can't walk when it's 5 years old then it's retarded.

All the 5 year olds in wheelchairs that are not retarded hate you.

MY PRECIOUS PVP

LAWDDDD

Seriously? This is awesome...

I could see the OPs point if this were the first MMO EVER. However, it is not the first MMO ever. There are plenty of examples of both good and bad MMOs.

I think what the OP misses is that we are not discussing babies or parenting. Using either as a metaphor is invalid.

This is a commercial product that people pay money for. Therefore it should work. Because it does not work and the customer service on the product is dismissive to the point of being non existent drives customers away.

The appropriate metaphor here would be purchasing a new car... the car doesn't work properly and you take it back to the dealer for service... The dealer then tells you everything is fine, without looking at the car and sends you on your way... with the still unfixed vehicle...

Would you ask for your money back... or would you sit back and accept this sort of dismissive treatment and pathetic customer service?

MY PRECIOUS PVP

LAWDDDD

You must have bad genes, i'm sorry your child is retarded.

a newborn that cant walk wouldnt be an issue.

a newborn without legs, maybe could cause some concern?

MY PRECIOUS PVP

LAWDDDD

GREAT POST.

these people have spent their entire day ************ and whining and accomplished nothing but exposing themselves as the ignorant whiny *****es they are.

its really sad how upset people are getting over pixels. Go outside. Make some friends. Read a book. Anything is better than spending your whole day on swtor.com forums.

MY PRECIOUS PVP

LAWDDDD

Oh look another "its not a problem with the game design its you, the player" post.