Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR = unplayable

DrussWithAxe
01.18.2012 , 05:55 PM | #1
SO guys from BW and EA i was really on your side but now? I can just say lol..... i am PVP ppl and i cant pvp Ilum cause i got like 0-4 FPS in fights.... u must really kidding with that optimalization..... i can run BF 3 on high details with no problems but i cant play MMORPG game ? I am becomin to be rly angry guys cause pps with rly new computers can play without any problems and i got 2years old computer and cant even play PVP..... why u make game only for ritch ppl or i dont know what the **** u think?

Kessel-
01.18.2012 , 06:14 PM | #2
Loading screen popped up like crazy during my pvp in ilum while dropped to 1-3 fps. So I quit.

And cancelled my sub.

Wootie
01.18.2012 , 06:17 PM | #3
After today's patch 1.1 the game is now totally unplayable.... 1 fps in warzones now... and on top of this crashes, crashes, crashes....

My original post: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=43204

Keeperss
01.18.2012 , 06:23 PM | #4
Even very high end 10k Euros pc cant run game smoothly after 1.1 patch! Its not your problem its server!

Wootie
01.19.2012 , 07:56 AM | #5
Well I got warzone fps back up to a measly the 5-10.. the patch on 1/18 (patch 1.1) reset all my graphics preferences to HIGH and ON again (SURPRISE!). At least I set I set them back to LOW/OFF and got it back to barely playable 5-10 fps again. PC is above minimum specs with Althon II Dual Core, 1GB Radeon, 3GB RAM (upgrading to 8 GB tonight, so we'll see if that helps), Win7 and all the latest drivers... crossing my fingers with the extra RAM. Also, since the 1/18 1.1 patch the fancy SWTOR splash screen keeps popping up randomly in the middle of wz's for 1-5 seconds at a time leading to match disruption and DEATH...