Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

GG SoA totaly broke now!!!

Whitesmokes
01.19.2012 , 08:37 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Vessi View Post
Thanks BioWare after weeks of trying of killing SoA Hardmode and when we kill him tonight we dont even get loot from the ****er!!!!!

Your team that take care of raids shode be *********** kicket and replacet INSTANTLY!!!

Useless totaly useless
Once basic education is completed loot will become available.
If it wasnt for WoW, i wouldnt be playing this game.

Magnesium
01.19.2012 , 08:39 AM | #12
We also had a kill with no loot, but what was more interesting that might be the real problem was that we had everything upto SoA done and when we went back it stated that we had already killed him but not the Council and so it gave us that fight again... we still then were able to fight SoA but no loot upon kill.

Aquatium Only in Light can a Shadow exist
Maelstrom
Recruitment Video | Website | Forums | YouTube Channel | Recruitment Post

flowqz
01.19.2012 , 08:57 AM | #13
the soa mainhand weapons aka rakata mainhands are still buged... but they fixed the icons, guys!!!!

Munx
01.19.2012 , 09:08 AM | #14
Seriously people... while the poster is somewhat harsh, his complaint is more then justified, the same thing happened to me, and things such as this just keep decreasing my enjoyment of the game until I will eventually snap and just say **** it, I got better things to do.

Bioware needs to own up to this problem and reset the lockouts for the people affected!

Also really taunting him based on grammar etc, patethic, Not everyone speak english as theyr first lanuage.
Dark Knight of the forums.

Naroga
01.19.2012 , 09:17 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Magnesium View Post
We also had a kill with no loot, but what was more interesting that might be the real problem was that we had everything upto SoA done and when we went back it stated that we had already killed him but not the Council and so it gave us that fight again... we still then were able to fight SoA but no loot upon kill.
Had the EXACT same issue.

We had cleared to Soa on Tuesday night, but when we came back on Wednesday we had to re-fight the council. When we killed Soa, he dropped no loot.

Rizael
01.19.2012 , 09:29 AM | #16
I actually think the broke him with raid announcements of who the balls of doom are going for, completely trivializes the encounter.