Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

GG SoA totaly broke now!!!

Vessi
01.18.2012 , 05:15 PM | #1
Thanks BioWare after weeks of trying of killing SoA Hardmode and when we kill him tonight we dont even get loot from the ****er!!!!!

Your team that take care of raids shode be *********** kicket and replacet INSTANTLY!!!

Useless totaly useless

imtrick
01.18.2012 , 05:17 PM | #2
I got a really good laugh out of this post, but it might be considered mean to say why.

Anyway, be sure to report a bug if you haven't already. Sorry about the bug.
Taint & Rough Trade - tart.enjin.com
------Casual and Hard-Core, 18+ GLBT Sith & Republic Guilds------
Part of the game-spanning Rough Trade Gaming Community

_Ender__Wiggin_
01.18.2012 , 05:26 PM | #3
I'll admit. I lol'ed.

Veramon
01.18.2012 , 05:44 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Vessi View Post
Thanks BioWare after weeks of trying of killing SoA Hardmode and when we kill him tonight we dont even get loot from the ****er!!!!!

Your team that take care of raids shode be *********** kicket and replacet INSTANTLY!!!

Useless totaly useless
Don't you see? Are you so blind to the lesson the great maker is trying to teach you? Master your hatred, let it course through you...and then...you will have the lewt you seek.

Sildo
01.18.2012 , 06:02 PM | #5

Useless totaly useless
Engrish is funny.
Squadron 11-11-11 Never Forget .

WimploMartin
01.19.2012 , 01:15 AM | #6
no loot? that would get me realy mad!! after taking the time to down SOA he is a real tough boss and u get nothing out of it bioware needs to fix there stuff asap

arnoldlol
01.19.2012 , 01:16 AM | #7
Except Soa isn't hard anymore, on any difficulty.
Cali Killed Nox
o [Website] o [Stream] o

WimploMartin
01.19.2012 , 01:17 AM | #8
ahh so its true he is now easy killable before it would take 100% everyone on there A game or u fail? now u can do it with 6-7? hehe

Twolow
01.19.2012 , 08:33 AM | #9

Useless totaly useless
I can clearly see the hate flowing through you as your post gets more and more erratic until it is complete rage at the conclusion.

Good, gooooood.....
I've been told the next patch will include audio of Bobcat Goldthwait screaming at you that your cooldown is now complete. The audio may at times appear to play on top of itself if multiple cooldowns complete around the same time.

Reigha
01.19.2012 , 08:36 AM | #10
Embrace the hate and descent to the dark side and let us kill you!
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."